Reviews for In Plain Black and White
Melly chapter 13 . 5/29/2013
Hey come on its time for an update it has been a year and there have been no update. Please update soon
Melly chapter 13 . 2/16/2013
I really like this story but I feel like this story is being dragged out and I need Cali and Lucas to start interacting more. This story is about them and I need more them I know you are giving us their life stories separately but I feel we are at the point where they should now be far advanced in their relationship. Keep going though can't wait to see where thing lead.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
are you even Black? or White for that matter? NO ONE TALKS LIKE THAT i felt insulted and stereotypical reading the begining:9
padlocklol chapter 13 . 5/27/2012
this was great i can't wait for more update and is Lucas going to ask her to Halloween PS his friends are dicks and i hope he learns a valuable lesson from this anyway can't wait 2 see more updates on there relationship/friendship process
destinys20 chapter 13 . 5/21/2012
wow i totally forgot that story but it's nice to read a new chapter. I hope you will update soon, so we can see the relationship between cali and luke finally evolving.
kiarra chapter 12 . 10/31/2011
HI :] I'VE READ THROUGH YOUR STORY IN ONE DAY! I'VE GREATLY ENJOYED IT AND THINK THAT LUCAS IS REALLY CUTE. I REALLY DO HOPE YOU CONTINUE!
destinys20 chapter 12 . 8/13/2011
I can't wait for Cali to fall in love with Lucas, this guy is trying really hard. Lucas is liking the weed a little too much for my taste but we will see how you will work this out.

update soon.
haha chapter 12 . 8/10/2011
Cali has made some progress in being less bitchy. But she is still a trip, but I guess that is just her character. I can't wait until she falls for Lucas. Well at least that is what I am hoping. She still thinks that she could never be with Lucas, 'like that.' Lucas seems very sweet. Yes, he is laid back, maybe a little too much but he seems crazy about Cali even with everything she has done.

But let's be real the character that Cali has, she could not stay with a boy of any color. She has to many issues preventing that. If she continues to flub up with Lucas, I hope Lucas completely drops her. Cali has to grow up. Her mind set is completely one-sided. Anyway. I love this story and the characters. Update soon!
Brandy-reviewer chapter 12 . 8/6/2011
I love this chapter! Thanks for updating

Finally, some more interaction between Lucas and Cali! I hope to see more of that in the next chapter, also a bit more raw emotion from the characters

'Till next time, Update S00N-
Brandy-reviewer chapter 11 . 7/22/2011
Wow, I really like this chapter. I hope to see more updates soon! I love how each character is different and this chapter was fully detailed.

I will say though the really large paragraphs are hard to read; do you think you could fix that? Other than that, this story is fantastic! Please update soon
kimose chapter 11 . 6/27/2011
I really love this story! Please, please update soon!
EmmieEms313 chapter 11 . 6/22/2011
OMG...that was so sweet. I love them together. cant wait for the next chapter. you've made my day. just completely ended everything with my ex after 18 months on and off. I needed a happy dance moment. Thanks whole bunches.
destinys20 chapter 11 . 6/22/2011
we see progress between them, i like it. Looks like Lucas isn't totally fucked up yet. Maybe his relationship with Calijae will help him to become a better person.

update soon
Stretch19 chapter 10 . 6/19/2011
glad you picked it back up, i was one of those waiting for a new chapter, i really liked the plot.
destinys20 chapter 10 . 6/19/2011
lol. had totally forgot about this story. But this was great, hope they will finally be able to spend some time together.