Reviews for Where I'll Leave Tomorrow
broken.hearted.girl14 chapter 35 . 3/20/2010
such a touching story. i really liked it! :)
nfgcassie chapter 35 . 3/19/2010
you nailed it! I love love love the way this ended. You are amazing!
HeartsOfDiamonds chapter 35 . 3/19/2010
Sigh. What a great ending. Thanks for writing this story and for updating so often. Most of my 'alerts' don't update for months or years at a time. :( Thanks again.
9arsenic3 chapter 35 . 3/19/2010
It was an absolute pleasure to read this story...You are an amazing author and you reek of talent so kudos to you...now i know that i got the ending that i wanted where riley and sienna are together...but i havent read the sequel yet and i have a funny feeling lifes not all happy happy for this family of four...anyway let me read the first chapter of the sequel...good luck
Sorraya T chapter 35 . 3/19/2010
YAY

REMEMBER ALL ALONG I WANTED RILEY AND SIENNA AND ARIE AND STUFF TO BE A FAMILY AND THEY ARE AND YAY! :D

oh you sneaky person! having that song hold the key to the plot, you're a genius! :O

lol its alright, i make jokes about it too :) thats a hell of a lot more fun than sulking all the time. im always like to my friend "OH fantastic, shut up or i'll go deep depression on your ass!"

BLACKMAIL BAHAHAHAHA :P

aw shucks. well don't worry, i wont stop ranting :D i'll just rant on your other stuff now! ranting is hell fun.

in fact heres one now:

OH MY GOD HELLS TO THE YES HOW DO YOU DO THIS IT IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING AND YOU ENDED UP DOING WHAT I HOPED WOULD HAPPEN ALL ALONG WHICH MAKES EVERYTHING EVEN BETTER YOU TALENTED GIRL YOU! WILT IS SUCH AN AWESOME STORY I HAVE NO IDEA HOW YOU GET THIS INSPIRATION THAT CREATES SUCH AN AMAZING STORYLINE AND FABULOUS IDEAS! I HAVE NO IDEA HOW ANYONE CAN BE SO BLOODY TALENTED YET SOMEHOW YOU SURE AS HELL MANAGE! IF YOU EVER STOP WRITING I WILL HAVE TO FIND YOU AND FORCE YOU TO START AGAIN.

(please keep reading to see what i actually mean, do NOT get offended before you finish)

I HATE YOUR WRITING, YOU SUCK, YOU'RE AN EMBARRASMENT TO THE WHOLE FUCKING WORLD YOU SHOULD STOP FOREVER OR I WILL MAKE YOU MYSELF WITH A BREAD KNIFE AND A BREAD STICK!

now reverse that, THAT is how good your writing is! Fuck that doesnnt actually make sense...

I LOVE YOUR WRITING MORE THAN ANYTHING, YOU'RE AWESOME, YOU'RE THE MOST PRIDE-WORTHY THING IN THE WHOLE FUCKING WORLD YOU CAN NOT FUCKING STOP FOREVER AND EVER OR I WILL MAKE YOU START AGAIN MYSELF WITH A BREAD KNIFE AND A BREAD STICK!

(personally i think thats my best rant so far :D)
SpasticLittleGirl chapter 35 . 3/19/2010
You do not know how many times I've listened to White Houses since I started reading this story (a hell load of times). YAY! MAX WHITE. ARIE WHITE. SIENNA WHITE. RILEY WHITE. :D I love the last name of Whist now :)

Ok, I'm going to go read the first chap of Mr Sequel and tell what I think :) OMG. IT'S IN AIRES POV. Yeah, I just forgot for a second there. This is all so exciting :)
ShadowBrilliance chapter 35 . 3/19/2010
Awe...thanks! I am yes, a loyal reader! Ye-eah! I feel special. And, thanks! Only four days remain! But...I probably will be moving to Canada soon (. Ah well, what can ya do?

I will be reading and reviewing the final story, and hopefully others to come from you!

Goodbye for WILT. ) I'll read tomorrow. I'm sepy.

-I Heart ?-
litgrl-luna chapter 35 . 3/19/2010
as always pure genius! classical and well detailed ending :)
righthere431 chapter 35 . 3/19/2010
Aw I'm so sad it's the end! But amazing story!
colourmyworld chapter 35 . 3/19/2010
It's okay. I know its youre story, I dont have a say in what you write.

Oh gosh. YOU are amazing. So amazing.

I really cant find the right words... for how much you mean to me. Your writing has made me feel so many things, kept my gripping on for every next chapter for the past year with the first story you ever posted on here.

I was with you then. Im here now.

I loved that first story, i never understood anything in it but i loved the way you wrote.

Im still here, a year and a bit down the rack of that story.

YOU are the reason im writing this story of mine.

YOU are the reason i even come on here anymore

YOU are the reason i still write.

I would have given up if it wernt for you.

I can tell you put yourself into the story, head, heart and soul

You amaze me. I tell everyone i know about you. I love you that much

My english teacher is so amazed with what i tell her about you and i hope with all the amazing things ive said it doesnt fall short.

But hey, i wasnt lying about anything i said to her.

Youve left me with chapters that made me cry for hours on end, smile and just pour my heart out on paper cos you made it feel so real. Sometimes i think it was real and just sit on my bed and just cry and cry and cry.

YOU are the only one that could make me cry myself to sleep with your writing.

You have something special. I look up to you.

Its just...

wow.

you are you.

And you are amazing.

I love you for this. You've made me a different person.

In a good way thought. And thank you.

Thank you so much, you have helped me so much. Even if you didnt know it.

Im not 100% what im going to do after this.

You are just something different.

Your writing is something ive never come across before, and im so glad i did!

I wish with all my heart i could write like you.

I look at your chapters some time for inspiration when im stuck on a shot story and i take ONE word and turn it into my own.

YOU helped me, with more then just my writing skills.

I care about you as a friend.

I love you as a friend.

I love you as a writer

and i never ever want to lose you.

I need you too keep me above the surface.

I need you for inspiration, i cant do this without.

YOU made me believe in myself.

YOU and YOUR writing.

I couldnt count for you, how much youve ruined my day and made me sad, but then again i cant count the number of times youve made me so happy that ive cried.

Im fighting back tears now.

I will never give up on you. even if the world does.

I always here.

YOU are amazing.

amazing.

I love you.

NEVER stop writing.

The world would be missing out on something amazing if you did.

Because darling, YOU have the power to change people, make them feel something. YOU have the power to do that. Use it.
Hemii25 chapter 35 . 3/19/2010
and a small walk in wardrobe that wasn't really needed.

Well, I didn't need it, Riley on the other hand…

It's my DREAM to snag a guy who shares my love of clothes so much that he also needs a walk-in closet! My DREAM. I swear. I wanna marry a metrosexual for real.

xD I love this ending, and I was hoping you'd name the baby Nehemiah, but we can't all have what we want P. Lol off to read the next story!
iheartshoes chapter 34 . 3/19/2010
IM SO SORRY THAT I HAVENT REVIEWED THE LAST 3 CHAPTERS!

i normally read and review on my psp, but it broke :( and so i wasnt aware that youd updated until i checked now. woah, i missed a lot, huh?

wel, im not too sure about this - its lovely how amelia fancied spencer, i always thought thats why she hated him; kinda hate how sienna reacted toward spencer - but i kinda understand because anyone who can wait 15 years for someone a saint; im glad riley and sienna are back together but i kinda miss spencer and sienna. sienna is kind of a heartbreaker, the meany. i cant even get one good guy, let alone two haha.

cant wait for next chapter, ill add this story to the alert so i know when its been updated (:

xx
Alanisaur chapter 34 . 3/19/2010
No! What? So sad! I hope the ending is super happy! I wanted Spencer to end up with Sienna. Not to be scary or mean, but I know if I was in that situation, I'd be long gone by now.

BlankPage
Alanisaur chapter 33 . 3/19/2010
Why? I cant believe she did that! It's so sad! I want the happy ending to come soon!

BlankPage
XxButterflyxAngelxBabygirl chapter 34 . 3/18/2010
Oh wow...poor Amelia and Spencer! Oh I can't wait to find out what happens next! I loved this chapter!
652 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »