Reviews for Where I'll Leave Tomorrow
blahblahblah95 chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
You know, I'm usually one of those girls who will only read stories with a happy ending. I'm not big on tragedy. But this story keeps sucking me in, and I can't stop reading. It's actually refreshing to read something new and different. Although, I'm a little disappointed that she gave Ariana away. It would have been nice to give her something to love, and have hope in. Well, I'm hoping you'll tell us who the father was, and at the moment, I'm still rooting for Riley. He may have made a mistake on letting her go, but hey, no one's perfect, right? I think it's a pretty good chapter, I think there are some loose ends. But overall it's great.

Wow, this is the longest review I've ever gave someone.

HAHA, now you know I love this story.

xoxo,

shygurl95
HelgaBertoni chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Love it so far! Can't wait to see what happens next!
silver sky memories chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
interesting, i've definitely been sucked into the story already, and already i have questions. Ariana... is she Zach's or Riley's? and s Sienna ever gonna get her back? will riley suddenly show up? will she end up with one of thes guys... just... so many possibilities, i cant wait to read more and discover what your plan is... althought i'll probably be guessing til the end like in These Lives I Walk.
We Used To Wait chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
okay, this is cool. so wait, how long is this after the last story? and the new characters seem cool. maybe less annoying than the previous ones! yay! and maybe...i'm just too quick to judge...

-dark face-

update son.

love.
XxShokixX chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
YAY!

Sequelsequelsequelsequel! :D

Boring? As if!

Awe! The poor baby! T_T And poor Sienna!

Update soon please :D
colourmyworld chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
I think my heart just broke.

She gave away her baby girl?

:'[

last time.

reveiw everytime i can.

Promise ]
deathanddawn chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
yayy! sequal. and i really like the way that this story headed in the first chapter.

update soon!