Reviews for Forever In Time
gulistala chapter 24 . 9/16/2016
I know it's 5 years later but will there be a sequel to this? Officer Carter seemed mighty intent on investigating Jake. I really want to know if Carter's the new guy in town Paula mentioned and if so, what's his agenda?
gulistala chapter 23 . 9/16/2016
Is the next chapter where you pull a 'Da Vinci Code' and say 'it was all a dream?' haha.
my princess ending chapter 23 . 5/26/2016
That is so completely different than what I thought! In the beginning of this chapter, I was thinking Jake may have been some kind of angel but I never would have thought a hybrid. Especially not something related to Greek mythology. I hope Steph believes him because his evidence is pretty convincing.
my princess ending chapter 16 . 5/23/2016
What is going on is all I feel right now. I can't connect the pieces for some reason. I can't even understand what Jake is. All I know is that he's immortal and I feel like he has a split personality but he's supernatural so it has to be something more demonic other than a split personality. I don't understand and I'm trying to relate it back to the prelude. Their relationship makes me a little uncomfortable because of how Steph is in general. She's so bold when that's clearly not her personality type but I suppose it's because Jake pushes her buttons. But either way, I want to learn about their past soon.
bee chapter 1 . 2/15/2016
Hello, Charliej. Long story short, I'm in love with your story and its concept! Is it still possible that you'll write more stories like this one? How about their past lives?

Anyhoo, great work! Will keep following you!
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 25 . 11/3/2015
Great story! I really did enjoy it!
MileyRowling chapter 25 . 11/25/2014
Nice work! I really liked it!
Ilsa with an I chapter 6 . 11/6/2014
Did you write this with the intention of scaring the bejeezus out of your readers? Because, if so, IT IS TOTALLY WORKING OH MY GOODNESS
Ilsa with an I chapter 3 . 11/6/2014
I want you to know that totally double checked to make sure my apartment door was locked after reading this chapter.
Ilsa with an I chapter 2 . 11/6/2014
HOLY CRAP
InsertDarkNameHere chapter 25 . 9/24/2014
First off let me congradulate you on the amazing story that you have created. Your plot is intriguing with its twists and turns. You have unique characters, and your story leaves the reader guessing at the true motives and well as who the true stalker is.
Secondly, I admire the thought that you must have put into your characters and the aspects of this story. I love how everything came together at the end to create a conclusion that left no questions.
Thirdly, this has to be the longest review i have ever written. I am gladly going to go look at your profile and hope that you have another story.
jerrellsgirl112606 chapter 25 . 10/18/2013
Hey I just found this story of yours and it was wonderful. I've read all your other books too and they are all amazing. Keep up the amazing work and please wright more so.
Wickey chapter 25 . 6/4/2013
Hello, I really enjoyed your story, thank you for writing it!
SoyaCokeBoxers chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Hey!
I've read three of your stories in the span of two days and I absolutely adore them. I read the mating, the keeping and forever in time. I think I liked the keeping the most, the chemistry was strong and Ryne was realistically imperfect. I just have a tiny bit of criticism, that I hope is constructive, with forever in time. I think the reincarnation idea has always been a fascinating twist to stories and your writing is so good, that I think you can improve it much much more. The chemistry between jake and steph was lacking because it unraveled so fast, and I thought a few flashbacks to their former lives would have made it interesting and added to the chemistry. His anticipation of waiting for her for decades doesn't show beyond words...it doesn't make the reader feel it. If you're interested in editing it or rewriting it, I'd be more than happy to give u feedback from when I read it.
I hope you weren't offended, I just see so much potential in your story especially after reading such great stories like the mating and keeping.
You're a great writer and I enjoy your stories immensely. :)
Deema
Alaeryel chapter 10 . 1/22/2013
going to try this again Charlie-I am in love with this story-confused but a good confused!
179 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »