Reviews for Gothic Melody
lymli chapter 11 . 8/19/2010
wow, this ending is too fast, I mean, it's as if it could be a second part. besides the wedding part is too surpresive. thought raven seemed to love her since first.

ps: I like shadow most. it was dark and kinda mysterious.
lymli chapter 10 . 8/19/2010
to this chapter, where graceona "remembered" what she did on her birthday. I think no matter how she pretend she's bad, actually I think she killed her parents by accident 'cause she didn't know how to control her powers.
lymli chapter 2 . 8/19/2010
the name graceona is interesting. well, I like how you picture her, since she kills her people she seems bad, but she isn't able to kill a little girl that makes her good too.
EBSmith chapter 11 . 12/6/2009
great fight, I love when Grace crushed the vampire's skull, that was a lovely image it conjured up. they have finally given into their feelings!

good job
The Reluctant Warrior chapter 11 . 11/23/2009
again it was amazing and of course its always great to end a story about demons with an action scene, but the thing that I like most was the ending, so I'm giving this entire story a 10/10.

GREAT JOB :)

Belmont2500
The Reluctant Warrior chapter 10 . 11/23/2009
what can I say,this chapter is probably the best out of all of them, I enjoyed the flashbacks and Shadow's appearance so all in all, 10 out of 10.
The Reluctant Warrior chapter 9 . 11/23/2009
that was good, and I noticed the title was changed to Gothic Melody,sounds good,not to mention the reference to Silent Hill was great and I'm beginning to like Revan, he's a great character
EBSmith chapter 10 . 11/23/2009
Nice! this japanese character intrigues me greatly! Also, quite a sexy chapter in parts. good work!
EBSmith chapter 9 . 11/21/2009
that last paragraph is sweet. I love the way you describe the building and that Graceona has pictures of places, yet she has a hatred for mankind, it shows her conflicting emotions over the mortal world.
EBSmith chapter 8 . 11/21/2009
really good chapter, I like the development of Grace and Raven's relationship in it. You also describe Graceona's past really well and remind the reader of who she is and where she came from, it gives her character depth.

And of course, Ellen is a great character too!
The Reluctant Warrior chapter 8 . 11/20/2009
well now you know the truth Revan, anyhow that was a nice chapter you have there,10/10.
The Reluctant Warrior chapter 7 . 11/20/2009
that was great, and somewhat adorable *chuckles* 10/10.
EBSmith chapter 7 . 11/16/2009
i like the way you describe the scythe as a gem. very mystical and in-keeping with the fantasy genre.
The Reluctant Warrior chapter 6 . 11/2/2009
Oh Gracie Lynn ,you are adorable(I'm not joking).Again a great chapter you described Raven so well I have am image of him in my head and of course Graceona is always great, 10/10.
EBSmith chapter 6 . 11/1/2009
cool! Thanks, it's so cool. You put so much effort into your characters which is great, and I like that you always talk about what they are thinking.