Reviews for the balloon
aria's melody chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Very deep. Great job :)
Dark Blue Lover chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Beautiful and cute poem, really captures the sensibility and innocence of children, and the last lines just have that powerful pull on your heartstrings, so-to-speak. Definitely true and lovely piece! Thank you for sharing :3
punctured.lungs chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Whoa. This is beautiful.
cab fed hig chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
sweet, captures the sensibility of children.
steffxnie chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
simple and sweet, it captures innocence well. :)
young and the reckless chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
simple. sweet. satisfying. yes.
Mirabella chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
A lovely little sentiment!
rolliepollie44 chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Amazing, the last line is so powerful, managed to change the whole feel for the peice. Beautiful work. :)

rolliepollie44
letyoursoultakeflight chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Cute :)
like falling stars chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
i like it.

(egads! first favorite story on this account! hehe)
3M2R chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
I feel strongly for this. I've written a poem about being kept it and all that (it's not posted up yet though). And thus this poem really speaks a lot. I love the last line most, "Because, daddy. now it can be free".

I like the setting. It's cheerful, but the last line is a contrast to that of the setting, and a brought about some irony. To be free it means you're originally tied down by negative emotions, that's why I found it a little ironic.

I like this poem al ot.

Ger.
Little girl Big world chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
just lovely. that's all i have to say :)
NineteenxStars chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
This was such a sweet poem on the first level but looking deeper it's just amazing! I love how it's so... oh what's the word... well, since i can't think of the right one will just substitute it with "perfect" because it really is. it captured the innocence of a little girl and really seemed true. Awesome!

Write On!

Destinee
i collect lullabies chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
I love this. Its simple but its so...I don't know, but its amazing :)
tonight we bloom chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
i really liked the simplistic nature you created with your words in the first two stanzas, it was kind of "innocent" if you will, like the girl you are describing, walking with a balloon in her hand. however i don't know if i am no understanding your last line or if there was some kind of typo? but "because, daddy. not it can be free," just doesn't make any sense to me, so if you could clarify that would be great. this poem has real potential depending on that last line!