Reviews for Lessons Learned
leng chapter 2 . 1/22/2011
I think I have a love-hate liking with Callum. ] Will you write more about Gavin? I'm loving him to pieces. ]. Your awesome, your stories are awesome, can't wait for your next installment!
Lady of romance world88 chapter 3 . 11/27/2010
Hi. I love this story and its so beautiful story. :) I don't understand why Lia lied to Callum. :S Why does Landon paid Lia to date Callum for? I can't believed that she betrayed to Callum. Poor Callum. :( I hope that Gavin and Chloe end up together. :) Let me guess, Lia does love Callum does she? I wonder how long will Lia and Callum forgive each other? I can't believed that Naomi cheat on Callum and end up with Zana's pregnant. Good for Naomi and she deserved the punishment from god. I hope that Callum realises that Lia was the one for him. Hurry update soon. Keep writing. :D I am so interesting in this story and want to know what happens next. :)
nichloe chapter 3 . 9/6/2010
Wow, I thought Callum would end up looking like the bad one, but Azalia isn't

looking too good right now. And I knew it was Azalia talking to Landon, I just

didn't know why she reacted the way she did when seeing him, left, then

started texting him.

Can't wait for the next chapter :)
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 3 . 9/6/2010
I think my heart just broke into two :'( Oh my baby boy has been hurt! This is another brilliant chapter and I don't even mind the wait because it was wonderful! More soon!
flowingypsy chapter 2 . 3/12/2010
Ace/Lia is Azalia Emerson? How didn't he recognise her?

Update soon!
Kyllex chapter 2 . 2/18/2010
I like, I like! Wow, so Callum really couldn't put two and two together? Haha, it's kind of obvious that Lia IS Azalia. I mean, come on, boy. Use your brain.

Anyway, I like it, I would love to see what's going to happen next! I like your characters a lot, too, especially Gavin and Chloe, their relationship is hilarious. (: Update soon?
Kyllex chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
I like this. I'd like to see where you go with it! I'll write a longer, more detailed review later...but for now I gotta run! Keep up the good work!
kfjhbvasiuhvauvba chapter 3 . 11/22/2009
Aww, you got a virus?
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 2 . 11/13/2009
*stares blankly* This is an amazing storyline and I can't wait to see what happens now. How could Callum be so blind?
u wouldjustbe AWESO without ME chapter 2 . 10/30/2009
azelia-lia! haha i get it! that was clever
kfjhbvasiuhvauvba chapter 2 . 10/29/2009
Whoa, is that the lie? She doesn't let him know she's Azalia? And Callum is pretty dense for not being able to catch that. Update soon!

Nichloe
kfjhbvasiuhvauvba chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
That was cute. I wonder what her secret is...and her real name. Update soon!

Nichloe
jessnutsss chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
It's very refreshing to read a story from a guy's POV! Callum seems like the typical guy. Which is way hoot. and I can't believe Naomi cheated on him with his roommate! That bitch. Lol. Sorry. Getting carried away now. I love the name Lia, btw.

I can't wait to read more! The first chapter was again, well-written and engaging!
All Over You chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
yay you posted it :]

love it! send the next chapter my way when you can!
u wouldjustbe AWESO without ME chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
This is a VERY cute story. Which i like a lot :) i honestly didnt find anything wrong with this story ( and trust me, Im a VERY picky reader in the first few chapters or so) update soon!