Reviews for Elfgard
Affair chapter 4 . 9/2/2012
My opinion right now is that Theodora is an ass, family is family -.-
Well, surely the elves could've just gone about it in a nicer way? -.-
But the plot, alway the plot has a reason for it.
Affair chapter 3 . 9/2/2012
It's always the goblins-ogres-trolls...
Aww, I like Cecil, bad elves!
Affair chapter 2 . 9/2/2012
What would the world be if there weren't the nice people :) Blacksmith totally deserves a nice wife or hubby if he's so inclined.
Affair chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
It's always a twig between life and death -.-
elfspirit7 chapter 4 . 6/20/2011
AWESOME! Please update as soon as you can, can't wait to read the next chapter XD!
Dark Shadow Dragon Lord chapter 4 . 4/17/2011
Great Story! I look forward to reading the rest!
The Crazy Cat Lady chapter 4 . 3/19/2011
Lol! A dead squirrel for breakfast. Should have been funnier if you wrote a scene about Licia's reaction.

Also, was Cecil kidnapped for money? Does Ethel's sister have a bad relationship with the elf? Maybe that's why it was easy for her to turn her in to Celahir.

I'm also glad that you uploaded another chapter. Hope I'll see another chapter soon.
elfspirit7 chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
The Crazy Cat Lady chapter 3 . 12/17/2010
Yay! You finally uploaded another chapter :D

I bet Licia has an interesting reason to hate elves.
KLSmith chapter 3 . 12/17/2010
Yay! New chapter! :) Love where the story is going. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Unknown chapter 2 . 10/30/2010
Please continue! I've never read a fantasy with gay characters, it's interesting.

About the part of the blacksmith giving her a free sword, it seems a little like a RPG game. Remember, it's a story ... other then that, it's really well done. Your description is great and your writing flows ... I sense a good story, so continue on! -
The Crazy Cat Lady chapter 2 . 8/29/2010
Please continue the story! :)
KLSmith chapter 2 . 11/18/2009
Again love the idea of the story. I was never one for fantasy stories, but this seems like a good story. Please update soon.
ShadowWraith555 chapter 2 . 11/5/2009
Me likey. As for suggestions, the description is vivid and nice and your dialogue seems natural, but would you mind if I called Ethelfrith either Baine or Ethel, cause it's easier?