Reviews for Sense of Urgency
Annie chapter 12 . 4/14/2013
Is all I have to say.
Carzilla888 chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Dang I'm hooked on just the first chapter that's what's sup
Anonymous chapter 12 . 10/29/2012
This was a cool story! I liked it!
Courage of Billy Batson chapter 12 . 10/14/2011
OH MY GOD THAT WAS SO FREAKIN EPIC!

That was genuinely one of the best endings I have ever read EVAR :D
Courage of Billy Batson chapter 7 . 10/13/2011
Oh my god, that's so horrible! I want to cry but I'm in a library so I can't! This was written perfectly! Great job! :D
Courage of Billy Batson chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
wow... this was so good and funny... DAMMIT!

WHY IS EVERYONE SO BETTER THAN ME! /starts crying and hanging himself/

ok, so yeah. this was really good :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

twelve more chapters?

WIN
AquariusGirl230191 chapter 1 . 9/23/2011
Hey :)

I really enjoyed this first chapter of your story, and fully intend to read the rest once I have some free time (about to head off here in a moment) so I'll be sure to send you some more reviews on the rest in the not so distant future :)

Anyway, now that's over with..

Well, I was immediately sucked in! What an interesting premise. I really like the way you describe things, and it's easy to imagine the scene and get a sense of the world you have created.

I like the way you use dialogue, it seems so believable. I struggle sometimes with the whole "show don't tell" thing, but you have it nailed.

I'm struggling to find anything to improve on, although I thought that series's should have been series? I'm not too sure.

Anyway, good work!

Take Care

Vicky
padfoot2099 chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
..Gotta say, I'm a sucker for anything that retains the superhero motif, and I read this chapter with a grin haha. I like the premise of the story, which I think was summed up pretty well with the bittersweet ending sentence, "You'd think people could solve their own problems", very nice. I just hope to see more of Jeff personality in the later chapters, which I do hope to get a chance to read soon!
NVR chapter 2 . 3/19/2011
As before, an absoutly fantastic story! A plot that seems so believable even though this isn't true. If this was true, your story sounds very much like it!

I think that you know your story very well. You've planned it, and you know what is going to happen, because this is very helpful when writing a story. Knowing the story, and I think you know your story!

Just a small mistake that I picked up:

Two years after that earlier article.

You made a simple sentence hard. You just have to change it to:

He shook his head and moved ahead to another article which was two years earlier.

Apart from this, no spelling mistake or grammar problems! Well Done!

I loved this insite chapter, so you kind off knew history on what happened but not giving so much is also a good postition to do it!

Anyway, I love this chapter and the story so far. I'll review Chapter 3 very soon! Can't wait!

NVR
NVR chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
Wow! This seems such an interesting story plot. I love it!

You use amazing describing words, and you always want to keep reading! I got a vivid picture flowing in my mind after this chapter. Your very good.

I just spotted a little problem that can be fixed easily:

...the outside crowd while munching on his chocolate baked good and pulling a rolled up comic book...

the ...on his chocolate baked GOOD and pulling... This part does not flow, and you could change it to:

...on his chocolate which was baked great...

It now flows better.

I was so engrossed in the story that I spotted no spelling mistakes or grammar issues so that means that you must of edited it really well!

I think Jeff will become a superhero because it is an Action story. He doesn't seem he wants to, but when it gets tough for him with money, I think he will have to.

Anyway, amazing chapter, and I think it will be a fantastic story. Moving on to the next chapter...

NVR
Julie G chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
I can see why he didn't want to be a hero if everyones grumbling about how he shouldn't fixed there problems earlier. But he could wear cargos as part if his costume. He sounds really bratty.
Lunary Canary chapter 12 . 9/24/2010
:O what? thats the end? Nuu!

I liked the part where he went to heaven, that was cool :O and you just threw Jessica back o_O i thought she was dead? Hm..
Vernelley chapter 12 . 9/19/2010
This was probably one of the most intense chapters, maybe because it was the last one. There were really good explanations and answers to questions and everything as well. It's nice that Jeff gets to see his real parents and talks to them about everything. The ending was pretty neat too. I only noticed that some of the larger paragraphs were a little hard to read but that couldn't really be helped. Anyway, thanks for writing this great story and I hope you write more in the future.
Vernelley chapter 11 . 9/19/2010
I like how Jeff has really good intentions, like he's only going to involve himself if people can't help themselves, so he has good morals. The action scene with Nathan was very vivid and quite well described, and I think Jeff's reaction to having killed someone was believable. And then the Omnis Infinia concept was pretty interesting too, and the explanation of that and Nal Eterna really helped. It's a good twist how Jeff, who usually has the power to help people, is the helpless one now, and I'm sure things will turn around. I think that last part with Beck was good too, and I like how Jeff's mother was sort of introduced. Makes for yet another interesting twist.
seredemia chapter 4 . 9/19/2010
Well, we learn more about his powers... but it also gives us more questions...

I'm actually surprised that the scientists are using him as a guinea pig now...

Like testing him like an animal... Like what those eveil scientists do in movies...

Hehe. It's good that they're helping him. Hehe, his meeting with Jessica was

fun to read! It should be interesting to see how things go on from here!

Gossip