Reviews for Regan Saves the Drama Club!
cassandove chapter 4 . 12/21/2009
Guhguhguh. I am officially addicted to this story, and I love the twins now. They're my favorites. 8D
cassandove chapter 3 . 12/21/2009
The twins officially creep me out - when they're in unison, they kinda remind me of The Delightful Children from Down the Lane. But, I'm glad that they have different personalities and disagree!

Regan's mother is somewhat like mine, except she hates Beethoven. xD
cassandove chapter 2 . 12/21/2009
Again, job well-done with the characters, the dialogue, and the flow of the plot. *applauds*

Also, I must say, Tyler pisses me off, which proves my point of you writing excellent characters with believable personalities. She might be one of those "love to hate" characters. Only time will tell. xD

Onto the next chapter!
cassandove chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
This an AMAZING first chapter - I was captivated the entire time.

This story has everything I feel a good drama should have: believable characters, immediate action, a tinge of romance from the get-go, and it's cute and quirky.

Well-done!
BlackFire101 chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
This made me very interested as soon as I saw the title and you didn't disappoint. I like idea (and the name) of Reagan and I like the idea of the story. The plot is creative and very entertaining, and the character development was great. I really like it so far. Off to read more.
Synaptic Imagination chapter 10 . 12/19/2009
Have every told you how much I love this story? I mean I really enjoy reading it. All the hcaracters are so believable, but crazy and zany in their own unique ways. The story itself is also fun because it's not a set in stone in story. Your storyline is free for all kinds of events to happen between the characters, all kinds of relationships to form and break.

I've also said it before and I'll say it again, your characters are awesome. I mean they feel like real people when I read them, especially Regan.

The actual writing in your story is also one of my favorite things about this story. You keep good flow and pace, making me tay interested and not getting sleepy from reading it. I'm happy to have contributed to your 100 reviews, because you totally deserve them :D
Guest chapter 10 . 12/19/2009
AWWH. I got a mention! :D I'm flattered! And I'm also really freaking happy that my flight was put off until tomorrow so I could read this before I went! Seriously, this story was the first thing I thought of when my parents told me that we weren't leaving until tomorrow.

OH, it's also worth mentioning that I have a little brother who likes to copy phrases that I use frequently, so I'm trying to teach him "that's what she said." He's definitely going to be the coolest ten year old ever if he starts using it.

And now that I'm done rambling: this chapter was awesome! I love the twins and how evil they are, hahaha. Payback is a bitch, Regan!

Julia is also making me incredibly curious. She's so intriguing and... strange. But definitely amusing! I can't wait to find out more about her, and see how she interacts with everyone at rehearsals, muaha.

And: "“I’m Jesus!” Blaine cried triumphantly, throwing his hands in the air and warranting several strange looks from passersby." – SUCH A GREAT LINE. I was imagining it and laughing as I read… good thing no one was home to find me sitting at the computer and giggling to myself.

And awwh, more of Tyler and Gideon’s creepy-and-yet-somehow-adorable relationship. I love how completely shameless Tyler is, especially in contrast to poor Gideon being humiliated. God, I just want to cuddle little Gideon. Or maybe molest him like Tyler is. Either way…

And Blaine really is getting progressively more and more adorable. I didn’t think it was possible for him to get any sweeter, but each chapter he gets more endearing! Even when he’s grumpy, he’s still just so unbelievably cute. And oblivious.

Excellent chapter, and I’m going to miss the story very much while I’m gone! I can’t wait to read more.
Palm Tree chapter 10 . 12/19/2009
Characters I squealed over at least three times in this chapter: Reagan, Lucas, Caleb and Elizabeth, Blaine, and Gideon. GIDEON. JUST. GIDEON. I was so proud of Reagan when she scored the role of principal By My Side soloist and that poor thing! Beaten down after all her efforts to keep Blaine away from that questionable office by those horridly brilliant twins! She's always amazing and her humor always cracks me up forever. LUCAS. His fixation on Julia cannot be any more endearing and the mention of his manga addiction! -squealing again- He seems so out of it and yet so amazingly in tune. For some reason related to cuteness and hilarity blended, I was just gripped by the image of him effortlessly pulling the twins from the cast list. Which brings me to those amazing little devils. You describe them so well all the time! It's incredible and I cannot get enough of it ever. I squeal when Caleb gets protective over Ellizabeth, I squeal when Caleb glares at Lucas, I squeal when they're "sweet" for Blaine, I squeal for just about everything they ever do. On Blaine, when he won the role of Jesus (which cracked me up like I was an egg), his reaction to Tyler and Gideon, and his just cheerful, trusting stupidity which makes him so very precious. That ending line with him was perfect perfection. Then Gideon. What can I say? HE. IS. SO. CUTE. I love him and I seriously think he just became my favorite character of all my favorite characters which is everyone because they're all AMAZING. NGH. He's such a little loyalty puppy on top of being Tyler's-. Well. We all know. X3 LOVE FOR THEM ALL. And for another chapter made of enjoyment, endearment, and hilariousness. :3

(Also: I don't want to ramble but, my heart imploded so, THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE MENTION! ;0;)
TymCon chapter 10 . 12/18/2009
Lol i seem to notice Gideon and Tyler are getting worse:P As ALWAYS the twins are nice in a very creepy incest, stab people for fun, kill kittens way. I really started to luagh when caleb was giving Regan evil look while elizabeth was so innocent, blaine was completly oblivious:P Lucas's strange obsession with the girl is also nice.
solitaryAce chapter 2 . 12/18/2009
this story has me hooked so far, but a sophomore being the student council president CMON! loll that wouldn't fly in any school no matter how big her chest was lmaoo.. The way you use profanity is hard to explain.. you dont use it to much where it seems like theres a fuck around every corner but when it does come out it makes sense. "artistic swearing" loll you have to teach me that one.
solitaryAce chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
great read, I like how you stuck to 1st person in this, its a hard thing to do but you do it very well :-). Pedophile teachers, aren't they just the best.
Tomoyuki Tanaka chapter 10 . 12/18/2009
I know Palm Tree! Yay! And I saw Eden, though I haven't gotten the chance to read it yet. Been busy lately. TT_TT

That was a good chapter, what with the humor, excitment and results (I know, everyone gets excited whenever they're about to see their results. Cool!). Julia is still behaving like a...I don't think I should say it, but the guys are as interesting as usual. The twins...they make me laugh, they really do. I wonder why the twins are so funny. Wait, I know, it's because you're the one describing them.

I can't wait to see the next chapter. Till then!
Mizzuz Spock chapter 5 . 12/17/2009
There is some really great character development going on here. Not just with Regan but with EVERYBODY, and I'm really, really impressed! This whole story is just well-polished and your characters just keep getting better and better. My worries from the last chapter have been eased... The story seems to have hit a mellow point. (Well, as mellow as it can get in a crazy sort of way.)

MEEP! TWINS DANCE TO MJ! Lovin' it. x3

I can't wait to see everybody start practicing. And I can't wait to see what the twins come up with for a fundraiser... Meh! This story is just heaps full of awesome, and I thank you for the quality, entertaining literature. :]
Mizzuz Spock chapter 4 . 12/17/2009
[Oh my Jesus.]

You have no idea how hard I laughed when I read that.

The comedic timing is perfect, your dialogue is absolute genius...BAH! You're probably getting annoyed by all the praise I'm giving you every chapter. (But I really can't find much that I don't like about this!)

The only criticism I have right now is that I worry your characters have too many quirks. Is anyone in this school normal? They're all so crazy and random (which I like), but I'm afraid there's just too much, and that there's not enough sanity to balance it out... I know this story can only get crazier, and that both excites and scares me. xD

GAH! THE TWINS ARE AMAZING! x]
Mizzuz Spock chapter 3 . 12/17/2009
O MY GAH! I LOVE THE TWINS! They're creepy twinergy is awesome, and you do such a good job of describing it. Those twins are just amazing, right down to their left-tilt, right-tilt thing with their heads...

Once again, I love all the interactions here. Dialogue is great, Regan's personality doesn't fizzle or disappoint, and GAH! THE TWINS! xD

Also, on a more serious note, I like that little introspection with Regan at the end of this chapter. Wishful thinking, but it really expresses Regan's personality. I liked that whole scene with her mom and enjoyed that little bit into her home life, though I felt the line about her mother being perfect in high school was a bit forced.

Overall, 'nother awesome chapter. This story is great! x]