Reviews for Regan Saves the Drama Club!
HIRA TANVEER chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Really, really cool story! The summary was amazing too.

You've plunged right into the plot and there's a lot of action in the first chapter. Somehow that seems to suit the mood and pace of the story.

Regan and Mr Whit are great characters, I loved them right from the start. The humor is great and blends in naturally. There were so many good jokes that I can't pick a favourite and the arrest was hilarious. I also really liked the last line.
MantraMagazine chapter 2 . 12/8/2009
Goodness, what's the deal with Blaine? Either he's trying to woo those women or he's got serious issues! I'm glad things are working out well for the drama club and am looking forward to reading about the lunch. It should be a lot of fun to read.
MantraMagazine chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Wow, another great story! I'm not going to ask you how you do it because I'm sure you wouldn't divulge your secrets to a lowly author like me. : ) I liked this one a lot, and it was cool to see another character with an anxiety disorder. I have a story where the girl has GAD, so it was like finding out your character has a sister you never knew about! Not that my story's as funny as yours, mostly it's about sexual tension.

I digress, I liked this a lot and I'm going to keep reading. It was funny, cute, and has a lot of room to bloom.
Spurlunk chapter 5 . 12/6/2009
I like the last sentence. It's like your main character is aware of the fact that she's in a story or something. Also, I know you're trying to have Tyler become sort of friends with Regan, but she still creeps me out. Her behavior with Gideon is just beyond weird. She seems kinda twisted. You've got such a surrealist thing going on, lol.
Spurlunk chapter 4 . 12/6/2009
ahahahahaha I love the twins. They are awesome. I wish I knew people like them. Loving your sense of humor and your perspective of the main character. Thanks for replying to all of my reviews, btw. That's really awesome of you. )
Palm Tree chapter 5 . 12/5/2009
Guess what? I loved it. XD

I actually really enjoyed the twistedness of the Taylor and Gideon interaction that took place before poor Reagan's very eyes and I'm growing more and more curious about Taylor herself. Courtlyn remains such a sweet girl, Blaine such a dreamboat, and the twins (!) so boundlessly entertaining. Though, now I wonder about the twins as well because that mood swing was indeed baffling. You're just so good at making characters and writing out their interactions that it's hard to focus on anything else but your pacing is always so fabulously done and your humor just impossible to not enjoy. I can never read a chapter of this and not smile my way through! It's always such an exciting trip to step into Reagan's shoes and I doubt I will ever be disappointed. She leads such an interesting life with the drama club and, although she doesn't seem to be enjoying it just yet, I sure am! Until chapter six! 8DD
Spurlunk chapter 3 . 12/5/2009
Their gazes snapped away from the TV and straight to me. I kind of wanted to cry.

“Uhm… nice to meet you both,” I managed to say, even though I was pretty sure that they were now in possession of my soul.

that part made me laugh out loud. you have a really cool sense of humor, it makes your story that much more fun to read. why is everything the drama club wants to do musical? even more reminders of glee, but don't worry, i'm not accusing you of plagiarism or anything, lol. i love glee. xD. anyway, that last bit with Regan and her mom was really sad. The last bit about how she wants everything to turn out is so hopeful and sad in a really touching way. nice job so far.
Spurlunk chapter 2 . 12/5/2009
i can't get a grip on your main character, she's puzzling. at first i thought she was kind of like rachel from glee, now I"m picturing a girl with more attitude. And that class president person tyler - she's such a evil person, and she talks like she's out of some evil high school movie, lol. how on earth did she get her own office and manslave? xD
Spurlunk chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
so far this is really cool. a high school story without the usual cliches, a unique main character and an interesting premise right off the bat? I'ma go read the rest of the chapters now, xP
Luuk chapter 4 . 12/3/2009
"I was pretty sure that fireworks started going off and babies began singing in an angelic choir as Blaine and I exchanged numbers. Absolutely wonderful."

Indeed. Hehe.

Ah the twins never cease to amuse me. That was great with the milk carton prank.

and Mr. Whit? Oh I love him.

And miss Hughes REALLY reminds me of my old English teacher now. We watched nothing but movies all year long - although Miss Hughes was just watching it alone. It's still funny. And I love that movie.
Luuk chapter 3 . 12/3/2009
I read this chapter and the second chapter a few days ago, but re-reading it it's still just as awesome. The twins are awesome in their creepy way. Sure, it's a little cliche', but twins are like that usually so, yay! Also, I am not familiar with the play Regan suggested, but it does sound like fun.

The bit with Regan's mother kind of makes me sad. I feel for her. I have the same problem with my grandmother. IT's impossible to please her. Uhg.

Again, Blaine makes me laugh.
Luuk chapter 2 . 12/3/2009
I really do love this. I can see everything in my head as if I was watching a really amusing tv show or a movie. I can't stop smiling. Blaine is hysterical and Tyler's relationship with her assistant Gideon? Wow.

I really like Regan. And people can be very picky when it comes to main female characters. I can too. But she is easy to relate too and she isn't some flamboyant mary-sue like so many.

Also? I like Miss Hughes. She reminds me of one of my teacher. Haha.

Loove it. XD
Katerzzz chapter 5 . 12/3/2009
Hey, thanks for the Jack's London review.

I really am enjoying this story, humorous, witty, great description and dialogue, I really can't complain about grammar as I have grammar issues.

Really loved it, please write more.

Am adding to favourites xD

Katerz
K.M.Simpson chapter 5 . 12/3/2009
This is just pure humour I love it XD I'm loving all the witty things that they do. It's such a good idea too do to. Such a change from thoughs boring stories were normally used to seeing. I always wanted to be in a drama club still do. Maybe we could get tips out of this story. Nicely done.
Tegh chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
I've meant to review this earlier, but I’ve had a bit too much going on recently. Hope you don't mind if I go chapter by chapter, since I believe this brings out a higher quality of review. When work lets up a bit I will continue on to more chapters with the same level of awesome!

To begin with, this is a VERY solid opening chapter. The beginning starts off well launching right into what is going on. The story continues on and takes a very interesting series of twists that keep the reader interested the whole chapter.

You had good character depth for your main character, and just the right amount of background information at the right places. Unfortunately, the down side was that of the character and scene description. You don't have to go over board with description, but that of the hallways or main character would have been nice.

Normally I come across bits of grammatical errors here at FP, and even within my own work, but I was hard pressed to find anything in this chapter. There may have been one or two places that I noticed missing a word, or that felt a little off, but by the by it was not distracting enough for me to latch onto.

All in all this seems like it could make for a very good story and I look forward to review more when I get the chance. Good length and solid story telling always keeps me around ;)

-Tegh

P.S. Hope you feel better! And, if you feel so inclined, check out anything that i have up...I like criticism so hit me hard! (Wait that came out wrong...)
266 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »