Reviews for Regan Saves the Drama Club!
Winter Raine chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Wow! There was so much information in that first chapter that I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to read it again... but I don't mind because it was absolutely hilarious!

I love your character development, and your dialogue is clever and witty. Very good introduction to the storyline... I will be reading and reviewing faithfully!
Luuk chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Wow, this story has great whit and so far I'm loving Regan and Mr. Whit. Especially Mr. Whit. M. Anyway haha. Your dialog is really catchy and has a lot of character in it, especially Regan's inner monologue describing the events. Can't wait to see where this will head off to!
Synaptic Imagination chapter 5 . 11/26/2009
Here from the Roadhouse Bar :D

this was another fun chapter to read, the entire thing flowed nicely and yoy gave some nice new perspective on Tyler, and making it obvious you have multilayering going on in your characters

I also like the intoduction of Courtlyn, she seems to be a truly nice character and I like how you showed it

So far the story is going well, the flow and realism you have in it is still going strong and I'm really enjoying reading it
xenolith chapter 4 . 11/26/2009
haha, this is still very cute. I liked: 'putting on my best grin in an attempt to trick him into thinking that I was experiencing the first good mood of my entire life.' Regan's character is great, and I love her interaction with Mr Whit the most. Great work!
WutNow chapter 5 . 11/26/2009
Hello there my friend and Happy Thanksgiving!

Well, it has certainly been a while since you've upated, and you were greatly missed *I cried when you weren't at Roadhouse lol*

I mostly see students running the school around here. Where are the teachers? (Sorry just curious). She guessed right about the sexual activity stuff... though not really but it was hinting at it I swear! Oh, and the twins, so far, are my two favorite characters throughout. They made such a huge impression on me that their creepiness still lingered lol. Haha, in the end I guess Regan underestimated the drama club! It's getting exciting! I kinda have to say that the chapter seemed a little rushed, but I know what college tires people out (I'm in the same boat you are!)

Anyway great chapter!I can't wait- are they going to train Regan to cry? I would love to see that!
Synaptic Imagination chapter 3 . 11/9/2009
This was anther great chapter and I enjoyed reading all of it. Your dialouge is natural and works well with the characters, it's like reading an actual conversation. And again your characters are great Blaine and Regan are still cool, the twins are realistically creepy...I know kids like them. Still Regan is my favorite, I wonder how her relatioship with the rest of her family will play out in the story, I can't wait to see.
Synaptic Imagination chapter 2 . 11/7/2009
Wow I love Regan's personality, she's so funny, yet realistic. Teh way she intereacts with other people is really fun to read and her thoughts about what's going on around her are just as interesting. I'm wondering what Tyler wants out of Blaine and Regan, it sounded kind of creepy the way she said it. I'll definitely be back to read more
Brenda Agaro chapter 4 . 11/5/2009
I got to say that this is quite refreshing. The characterization was clever, especially Regan. Her perspective was well executed. Good flow and character interaction.
Tsumujikaze no Soujutsu chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Herro me again. :) Hope yar emember me. ;) Okay, I'm trying to make up for lost time here since it's been N ages since I've reviewed you. Firstly, it really seems that Regan is an anti-social character here and I really like it that you did this in a school drama story since such characters are pretty rare here. And for some wierd reason, I do find the talk between her and Mr Whit funny. I don't know why. I just feel so. But I do went lmao at the Obama comments here. As for the part on teachers banging students, I know I'm pretty sick to say that, but for some unknown reason, I do find it funny. Maybe the humour genre of this story made me go this way. I don't know to be honest. And Regan being a gal really threw me off. I thought Regan is a guy's name. :S Anyway, not much to say here especially given the fact that I'm going to eat dinner now. Hope to see this review returned. :)

P.S: Pay back this review via The Eternal Grail. :)

-From The Roadhouse. :)
Synaptic Imagination chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Wow this is a refreshing read, I like how well you developed Regan's character and the story seems to be coming along nicely too. I like how the relationships between Regan and the other character seem realistic, like how people actuall yact in high school.
WutNow chapter 4 . 11/4/2009
When did you update this chapter and how come I haven't reviewed it yet? Gah, sorry, my e-mail is piled with ficpress and Roadhouse that i get mixed up. I'm terribly sorry for the wait.

"She had a Starbucks cup in one hand.." -you've hooked me. MUAHHA.

I am in love with Courtlyn. She's beautiful, and not only that, she's kind. LoL XD But there's something about her deep down inside that I dont quite trust. Maybe its just me for seeing Regan's point of view about being defensive, but still. The twins and their phones haha.

I thought it would have been a nice touch if the texting was alittle bit like this " Tell me y Caleb and Elizabeth...No, how do u kno it was dem?" or something like that since they were texting during class or something. Either that or they have those really fancy phones with the keypad stuff like a computer. Anyway, just a thought.

Here goes your juicy review Enjoy

-Agent
Narq chapter 4 . 10/30/2009
Aw~ I am starting to like all of your chapters.

The twins are so creepy and nice, and Regan seems to be finally accepted, and somehow I've got a feelign that Regan's going to get back on the two of them one day!

Wonderful! Will love to see the next chapter up!

Narq chapter 3 . 10/30/2009
I kind of wanted to cry. - what? why? I think you could elaborte a bit on this.

The way you did the twins (I presume they were twins) was really really good. I had goosebumps.

My major problem here. Blaine. Is it a he or she? Because...last chapter I thought Blaine was a girl... but in this chappy you said "As was expected, Blaine’s cheeks turned red at that sound of that. He cleared his throat uncomfortably.."? and then at the end here you said "Blaine and I would fall in love", so... I think one of us is having gender issues here and I'm not sure who it is ;)
Narq chapter 2 . 10/30/2009
I loved the way you actually showed that Regan was nervous by adjusting his clothes and hair ect. That really does show you are thinking about the big picture and not mindlessly telling the readers what to see.

Blaine seems one interesting girl! I'd like to see more on her in future chapters~

Narq chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
Hey there! Wow, you did wonderfully in luring me in from the first sentence on. Has someone told you before? Your first sentence is worth quoting!

"I could say with great certainty that my guidance counselor was very sick of seeing my face in his office." - I was totally like, whoa! what? I wanna read more!

and you created Regan and Mr Whit perfectly! I could almsot see them in my mind!

266 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »