Reviews for Regan Saves the Drama Club!
TymCon chapter 2 . 10/20/2009
Hahahahahh that school p[resident scene was so funny:P And her reaction when blaine got very thankful. I like the ending, saying would be proud. Awesome story.
estrickland89 chapter 2 . 10/20/2009
I just realized something...the title sounds like something I would see on the Disney channel (again, little sisters) but that's not a bad thing. This seems fun and I need to get away from the horror and dark stuff I'm writing right now. Regan does seem a little uptight, but I think she'll come out of it.
estrickland89 chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Oh, this is fun. Yay Obama! lol

Anyway, this is a fun read. It reminded me os Casey from Life with Derrick when she's always in the counselor's office talking about her life threating problems lol. (sorry, my little sisters love Disney Channel). Still, I like it. Now, on to chapter 2
ADSpencer chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
I needed this story...Sorry, I have a recent love for Glee, and though it's only Mon., I've had a bad week, so this chapter was a pleasure to read.

I really like the dialogue. It did an excellent job of showing me the character in a far less direct and more satisfying way than physical description alone. Regan's voice was extremely entertaining, and I can't wait to hear more.

Aside from the characters, the content was also entertaining. It definitely kept me captivated. You introduced a character with a problem, a solution to the problem, a failure in the solution, and then a plausible solution to the failed solution. All in the first chapter. Fast paced and consistantly fun: I definitely give this a thumbs up.
KelaBelle chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Wow, The summary just hits you to this story, which is a great start off. And I like the way how its different to most stories out there, keep on going.

P.s LOVE your title. it's different, that also caught my attention.

Ca't wait to read more on regan and drama mama. x
Palm Tree chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
My, you’re just cranking out stories! The only thing I can suggest for this one is that the comma in the sentence ("He always kept it on hand, because I visited him at least twice a day.") be removed as I believe it is unnecessary.

Anyway, is it weird of me to say that I love Regan? She’s a pure delusional delight and I can honestly admit to laughing at nearly every line she says. The voice in this is very strong and that’s what makes it so unquestionably wonderful. The interesting, exciting, but by no means unbelievable events only added to this enjoyment of mine. I thought that the pacing was done well and I love Mr. Whit, the sane man, as well as Blaine, that so seemingly sweet beauty. It was a quick, original read and I’m just sitting here thinking that this witty pick-me-up can’t already be over. An update can be expected soon, right? 8D
xenolith chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Bahaha Regan is me, no friends and no community involvement at all. This is a hell of a funny little piece you have here, my fav part was this: '“I love you,” I said, only I didn’t say that. I’m pretty sure I said something like, “Okay, see you!” which was totally dull, but hey.' You seem to have her character down, she's awesome. And Mr. Whit seems cool too! Anyway fun story, I'm looking forward to the update :)
TymCon chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Wow you seriously are an awesome writer:O I read youre sother story too and there so diffrently but wonderuly written. Hah i love yourre main character:P And when mr whit said he couldnt argue about her not having freinds was hilarious, and where she had to grab her cardigan, and where she almost said i loved you, and when the teacher was being dragged off:P A load was funny
Devil's Playground chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
I think it's great that you can write such a wide variety of stories - your narrative voice for each story is so different, and always so strong! Regan's character showed through very heavily in the descriptions and everything, which is awesome. Regan seems like a very interesting and fun character, and her reactions to things are hilarious. The dialogue was done very well, too - it felt very realistic.

I could ramble about your awesomeness for a while, but I think I'm just going to leave it at that and say: write more soon, please!
WutNow chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Woah! This story is such a huge departure from Mage of Manipulation. I really admire your chameleon ways of altering your writing style to fit a certain genre- I must bow to you for that.

Regan is such a promising character. I have been in that type of situation before (filling out college applications) and I remembered how hectic the process was, so I can defnitely relate to her stress and personality. Mr. Whit was also a very supportive character towards Regan, a counselor that not only does his job, but communicates well to the students ( a rare thing to see because most of school counselors are keep a huge distance between them and the students). Overall, great job! I wonder how you'll balance the update with this story and the other one, because both are promising.

Update soon :)
Iku-Youko chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
A wonderfully written story. It kept me going and it's really engaging. Can't wait for chapter 2!
266 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18