Reviews for Be my angel
the sun softly smiles chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
love. this is adorable.
Poet Lordy chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Heart warming, the light will find us all and bring us out of the night. Very nice. Well done.
Your Poisoned Lover chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
ooh.. that was cute (:

I like it.
Tootapanga1 chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
aww, sweet, and reely deep. :D
Sakura Reyna chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
This entire poem is so sweet; considering my mood now, it's making me cry. It's like an overflowing fountain of hope for a light of love in your heart that will never go out. I think when we see someone and met them and become attracted to them, we all hope for someone who can keep that fountain of love in our hearts to overflow forever...Amazing poem.
brave chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
i like this.
Isca chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
"I'll keep going on." This line is so raw and emotional. I like the message here as well: just keep going. :)
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Review Marathon this weekend (link in my profile)!

Instead of There's in all those lines I would say Is there. It makes it more of a question.

"There's a tomorrow which someone who will smile to me?"... when not which

"In this world where everyone forgets what it's important..."... what is important

"In this sky where I watch the clouds fade into faded fantasies..."... I'm not liking the repetition of fade. I would pick a different word for one of them.

I like the piece I think it's interesting and sweet. The repetition of the questions worked well.
MockingbirdDreams chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Reviewing you back. You have a nice way with words and this poem painted a lovely picture for me. A sad picture, but a lovely one.
wo bu ai ni le chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
It's a nice thought isn't it? Suddenly we're not alone anymore.

Well.. I'll keep on dreaming too.

fleur
Cerulean Child chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Interesting. I like way it written. Very nice. :D
the lovely rebel chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Really sweet and very easy to relate to :)