Reviews for Fairies
seredemia chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Wow. This has got to be my favourite poem from you. The way you described the light and fairies was beautiful and enthralling. I loved the second line! "Look a little closer" - That's a great line!

I loved how you portrayed the fairies as children of the stars. Thats very creative, actually. Loved this!
ADSpencer chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
I enjoyed this :D It made me smile. I like that it told a story and that you went into description for each of the fairies. Great job!
Devil's Playground chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
This is a really pretty poem. I like that it contains a story within the poetry. You obviously have thought this through well and have a lot of creativity - I think you could easily make a one-shot or even full-length story with this idea if you wanted to. Your word choice is great, as well, and that made some lines very powerful. The only thing I didn't like was that it was all so straightforward, which poetry generally isn't. While the poem was full of imagery, you didn't include a lot of things like metaphors and simile, which I think could make it even better and more beautiful. Great job!
TymCon chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Lol i dont feel bad about losing now. Excellent poem. The three fairys were good and the one that dances alone was very nice touch. The solemn one was cool as well, and the spirit of ectasy one. The descriptions of the forest were good too! Preety much all the poem was wonderful:P Congrats on wining:)
KelaBelle chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Such a beautiful poem you have got here. Everything was created perfectly, the words like Example Glowing like jewels in the sun,

Like sparks from a flame,

Was written brilliantly, I loved that line.

You created a mini story in the poem, which is very unique to do too, you don't see many poems have this technique. So be proud of yourself because this was picked the best out of the fantasy fiction challenge.

Welldone. Your poem was 10/10 for me.

- Kelabelle.
xenolith chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Oh, this is great! Congratulations (:

I didn't like the start so much, and was wary of you introducing the three fairies but I must say, by the end you had won me over completely. I liked Kai, the words 'stony countenance' then 'gentle lover,' I thought that was too sweet. This was very ethereal, and your descriptions were simple but beautiful because of it. Again, well done! Keep up the good work.