Reviews for Beautiful Exceptions
Alex C chapter 1 . 4/23/2010
"Beautiful Exeptions"

Its so well written to the point where it becomes entrancing.

I love it!(haha i told you it would be similar to what i wrote before)
noxonexhere chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
That was REALLY good. You should be so proud for this.
Niamh Ruairc chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Thank you! Somebody finally understands. Indifference truly is the opponent of love. Hate requires that you care enough to put out the effort.

I am truly sorry for the indifference you are being subjected to; few things can hurt worse.

Thank you for getting it, and the best of fortune to you,

Niamh
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Its beautiful in only the way you could write. It's sad and your right it is a rehetorical masterpeaice. I've never given a reveiw before so this may pretty much suck. But I enjoyed reading this a great deal.
Apple Hime chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Forgot to mention-GO TEAM KITTY! ;3 :P
Apple Hime chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Aww! Too sweet! I love the ending! Can't wait to see what'll happen in real life though... :3
its alex chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
holy crap hon...that was just,wow...

i really was left speechless by this,its so meaningful and has was amazing,as are most of your works,if not all.

~alex
Ducki chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Hey!

I think I like your originals far better that your FF. This story truly is an intellegent one. Whilst I haven't ever been in the situation entailed, I do understand. It is a true masterpiece of your mind. I enjoy the way that you describe the events and the mentality of the main character in this piece. Keep it up!
thedarkone19 chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Okay, this is a wonderful rhetorical masterpiece. It really does show feeling and you know that's what I like to see. but in truth It's a little sad. I think I understand how the character feels in a way. If this doesn't catch that persons attention then he really is blind. He'll need to really step and understand how you feel. and not back away. Well, there's a place where you could use a different word. " she did not fail to inform me of the statistics that girls who grow up without a father have high tendencies to develop relationship issues with men, such as becoming rather promiscuous and having independence issues." you could use grew instead of grow. and add a "a" in between the have and high.