Reviews for For The Love of Juggling
JustPlainJane chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Oh, I understand, juggling is hard... and when you finally think you got it... well, you don't.

Anyway, my thoughts? Sweet and cute! Loved it :)

Great job.
Artume chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
Lol, I thought Brad didn't suit him either, and just then I read the next sentence. Good job! The ending seemed too hurried and abrupt - what, they're together just like that? But overall, it was really, really good.
blurrylights chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
That was really cute. :)
nnn123 chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
OK, when I read this, I was like, "Oh my frikin gosh you can take juggling as an ELECTIVE!" Ha! My reaction was like that cuz I am in fact a professional juggler...well, not professionally, bcuz I'm not old enough to compete, but I will be soon. Anywayz, so I can juggle really, really well, not trying to brag. I just think it's so cool that you can take juggling as an elective! But on with my actual review, shall we? I think it was pretty good, and just cheesy enough to put a smile on my face. :) Keep it up!
Beautiful Destination chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Haha, this was really cute! Juggling class sounds fun, although I'm almost certain that I would fail at it :P
RentBoheme chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
That story was great! Really engaging. My 4th grade teacher tried to teach us how to juggle, but I could never get it. You should teach me. :)

Anyway, I only have one suggestion: Twice, you say "no pun intended." And even though they are far apart in the story, it's not good to repeat it because the first one was funny, but the second wasn't so much because you had already used it.

It's not a biggy, though. Otherwise, awesome job.
eaststar chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
when Madison first met brad, you over described him, considering that you wrote that madison didnt look at him much. Plus, you really put a lot of focus on the beginning scene with the ball running away and at the last and most important part, you wrote only a few sentences so you might want to balance your story more. Overall, a cute piece which I enjoyed reading! Good job!
MissesDivineIntervention chapter 1 . 10/18/2009