Reviews for Archangel's Demon
Guest chapter 2 . 9/29/2012
Wow this story sounds so amazing. I really wish you were still working on it, I'd definitely follow it avidly. The writing is flawless so far, and the characters are fantastically done.
SoneAnna chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
I must say I really love how you've got this story going. D

Normally, I'm not one for religious-themed stories, but your intro of "no hot cocoa for you!" drew me in.

I laughed when GOD SPOKE IN ALL CAPS WITHOUT DIALOGUE PUNCTUATION, the comparison of temperatures in heaven and hell, etc. You did a really nice job with the humour in this. I laughed out loud many times. :)

One thing I was sort of confused on was...er, the plot. I didn't really understand what was going on. I mean...okay, he has to be dragged away from his food...to do what? Go to hell to do what, with a "demoness and a representative from Purgatory"? A job interview? In what context, exactly? To whom?

Overall, nice job. :)
Moonshy chapter 2 . 10/24/2009
Wow, I'm really loving this! It's witty, humorous, and charming. I'm looking forward to and update. Keep up the good work!
Liveey123348 chapter 2 . 10/24/2009
I LOVE IT! cant wait for the next chapter! 132/10
Firegirl210 chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Wow! This story sounds really interesting, and it's really well-written! I kind of enjoyed all the jokes. Gabe is hilarious, he kind of reminds me of the Phantom Thief Dark in DNAngel.

Anyway, keep it up and post another chapter soon!
S. Kelly chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Amazing start! You write very well, with a keen wit and sense of humor. This line was especially amusing: "God kept his thermostat around fifty degrees Farenheit. Satan kept his thermostat at around eighty-five. They would have made a horrible married couple." I also loved the idea of people going through an application process to become an angel or devil.

Update soon! I'm excited to see what happens next.