Reviews for Cadell
tearsxsolitude chapter 11 . 1/2/2011
Hey new reader! Please update soon!
anon chapter 11 . 11/20/2010
Please update this story. It is so interesting.
Vaudeville chapter 11 . 9/26/2010
I absolutely love this. Both your writing style and idea are refreshing. The only thing I would suggest is maybe trying to lengthen your chapters. I don't mean put a whole bunch of meaningless slop into them because the majority of them are great the way they are but an example would be maybe putting chapter four at the end of chapter three. Anyway, feel free to ignore my version of useless "constructive criticism". I really do enjoy this story so far and I love your characters. Looking forward to the next installment!
Shieb Lucera chapter 4 . 8/21/2010
Wow I like the idea, and your writing really flows. The problem I find in my own writing is that I'll glob a lot of description in one area and then everything else will be without it, but you definitely don't have that. Everything that I've seen in this book just seems to flow and you paint a picture nicely without having to stop the story in order to get the point across.

There are some places where you'll forget plurals or things will be worded strangely, though. I noticed it mainly in the first and second chapters. I wish I could draw up an example now, but... well, excuses aside, I'm far too lazy to search for them.

Thanks for the story! I'm definitely going to read more! _
Chesterfield chapter 2 . 10/22/2009
I'm very happy with your writing style and I'm looking forward to reading more. I've only read up to this chapter, but I will finish it soon. So far, this is very interesting. The idea of a "protector" taking various forms isn't exactly a unique plan, but you're presenting it in a new enough way so that's passable.

Also, your summary is extremely captivating and inspires a reader to check it out. You should probably do a seminar on good summaries...there are a lot of people on here who would do well with pointers on how to write a summary, myself included.