Reviews for The Inn on Ravenna Road
chng234 chapter 17 . 2/6/2010
kinda feel sad that the story is coming to an end. wat will u be writing next?
AlphaBeatKayGee chapter 17 . 2/6/2010
Its actually snowing right now... No fun. I love snow though! Anyhow that was a cute chapter! Good job! No more worrieess. Update soon!
lostnfound007 chapter 17 . 2/5/2010
This chapter was adorable and powerful at the same time.

I can't believe it's almost over. :(
u wouldjustbe AWESO without ME chapter 17 . 2/5/2010
uhmm beginning of chapter: very very good! my heart was beating so fast! you might want to check the spelling of adrenaline, you spelled it differently :)

update please! lol
dreamercrys chapter 17 . 2/5/2010
I CAN'T BELIEVE ITS ENDING! :(
jessie6491 chapter 17 . 2/5/2010
Snow. Butt-loads of it. :) So, with how important the trial has been throughout this story, it could have easily fallen short of any expectations- but you pulled it off marvelously. I don't think it could have been written any better. I'm actually really upset that it's over. I love Callie and Alec.
Mayuka chapter 17 . 2/5/2010
That was a great chapter! I really love this story! I'm excited for the epilogue, though I don't want to see the story over. *cries*
CoralKay chapter 17 . 2/5/2010
aw! I am SO happy they finally got together. So Sweet. You're story absolutely rocks!

Love Alec and Callie. One of my favorite couples ever :)
andee lee chapter 17 . 2/5/2010
Holy SHIZ! That was fucking AMAZING and PERFECT and there are about a bagillion things I want to say (Starting with the sex but I'll save it for last, dammit.) so let me get to it!

One - The trial! It turned out great! You wrote it perfectly and it totally came across as realistic. I loved how awesome and badass Callie was through the whole thing and I totally swooned like a lovesick fool when she looked at Alec and he was all upset listening to the story, his knuckles all white and his jaw all manly and clenched and shit. God. That was sweet. I mean, I know it was a tense moment and all, but I think the way he reacted is so romantic and just proves how much he loves Callie and it was awesome. And when she stood up to the defense attorney I had a girlpower moment. GO GIRL!

Two - Thank Cheesus that Humboldt got what was coming to him, the psycho! I liked the way you described him in the courtroom, how he almost looked bored and definitely not sorry for what he did, the sick fuck. I'm glad he's OFF THE STREETS. Life without parole BAM! I hope he becomes someone's prison bitch.

Three - this line is fucking brill: "It was as though the dissonant chord that had been playing in my head for nine years was suddenly resolved. The sweet harmony flooded my cerebral cortex and then was lost as arms closed around me, tears were shed, and nearly a decade of paid began to lift." I LOVE IT. I got goosebumps when I read it, for realz. It's so...almost poetic. And I am a douchebox for saying that. Awesome.

Four Five Six and Seven - SHOWER SEX! *die* Holy. Fucking. Shit. I definitely got the tingles (you know where) during that entire scene. God damn. I hate to get graphic (no I don't) but when Alec was behind her in the shower...let's just say I should have brought TWO pairs of panties today, LMAO. I especially liked about this whole scene how REAL it was. There were still those awkward moments that totally exist in real life, but they were perfect because they are true, you know? Like when Callie looked at herself in the mirror - I can't tell you how many times I've done that, lmao. I just felt like it was a really cool touch to the whole sex scene thing and I haven't read anything like that before. Usually it's all flowers and rainbows and shit but this was even HOTTER. LMAO The tits comment. I was rolling. LOL! And holy shit, Alec and his ropey muscles and rock hard abs and whatever the hell else can fucking strip search me ANY DAY.

Eight - I'm glad Callie and Alec can start new and fresh now that Humboldt's out of the way and they can go back to their day-to-day stuff. I can't wait for the epilogue IT BETTER BE A CHEESEFEST.

Eight - "That's it, baby." *COMBUST*
AmyRose1978 chapter 16 . 1/30/2010
I finally got caught up! lol I was up until gone 5am reading this story, that should tell you just how engrossed I was with Callie & Alec (do you think you could loan him out as a personal, erm, bodyguard sometime, maybe?) She is one feisty lady that Callie, and I love how you made her both strong and scared. Too many people write the heroine that's gone through a terrible trauma as either tough as nails, nothing gets to them, or scared of their own shadows. With Callie you got the balance just right, as for Alec, well as with most of your male leading characters I'd like some one to one time with him, so I can give my review of him to him personally. Very personally. *cough*

I love how you wrote the last sex, or rather no sex scene. The temptation for them to get it on good and proper must have been there, but you held back keeping their injuries in mind, along with their wanting to make their first time something memorable and (I assume) pain free...unless they're into that kind of thing.

I wish I had half your talent for writing, the part where you described the blood as oozing like icing on a cake was pure genius...of course when I next eat cake I hope I don't remember that line! lol
Not Who I Look Like chapter 16 . 1/29/2010
Aw that was a really cute ending!
jenniesmith chapter 16 . 1/29/2010
It was lovely babe!

As always, we are our own worst critics! I can't wait to see more of their interaction. I don't think that anything was too rushed in their personalities and relationship because for all this time they had both been fighting it and now, not only do they not have too, but they truly know how they feel about each other and aren't hesitant. It was great! Can't wait to read more! Feel better!

xoxo

jennie
Midnight113 chapter 16 . 1/28/2010
That was fantastic, you certainly didn't disappoint. Very well done, the suspense was very intense. I enjoyed every Alec and Callie moment in this chapter and there were a lot of them. The scene in the hospital bed was probably my favorite but I loved the end too, lol. Poor them. I'm just glad that they're both ok. Great job with Ben and her parents placement in this chapter as well.

I feel like their relationship is very natural even now that it's changed simply because they no longer have to restrain it. From the very beginning you could always sense something there but now they're acting on it and so it's evolved and developed very naturally (considering the circumstances), in the way that they respond to each other and interact. I love the intimacy of it all. I don't know, maybe that's just me. I am a little biased with this story because I love it but that's not such a bad thing right?. :)
Mayuka chapter 16 . 1/28/2010
This story is AMAZING! I've been reading it on and off all day. I love the romance, and the plot is pretty good, especially since I'm not really one for mystery-thriller stuff. The characters are really realistic and believable and intriguing, and that's what really drew me in. I like that they both have obvious flaws, but they complement each other. Opposites don't really attract well, but Alec and Callie really have great chemistry. Please update soon before I have to kill myself waiting. :D
cytl101 chapter 16 . 1/28/2010
writing's hard, I agree with you on that

it's admirable that you have kept going and not given up

awesome job :D