Reviews for The Inn on Ravenna Road
delight.full chapter 18 . 4/20/2012
Just found this story yesterday and spent the majority of my day and night reading it. I adore it! The development and unraveling of your plot line and character development really made things seem believable. I'm glad that you decided to add the epilogue as I'm one of those readers that prefer to have things wrapped up. When it doesn't happen that way my mind goes bonkers thinking about the possible future of my beloved characters. You don't know how much I appreciated Callie being a 'smart' character. There would be times where I would think to myself 'she should have done this' or 'why didn't she do this' and before i knew it, a few sentences later she had done what I was thinking. Love a character with common sense and the confidence to do and say what's right. Thanks for sharing this story with us!
lionkinglover3 chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
love it!
lizlively chapter 3 . 4/5/2012
I've read this story before, and this is my second time around :) I really think you are an excellent writer and I am addicted to this story. One of my favorite things about it is that, even though it's pretty short, the characters are so clearly defined and perfectly drawn out. Every scene is important to the overall story and each character's role is perfectly detailed. Thank you for sharing your wonderful talent :)
ilovepunks chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Soooo good! Well done, I loved this story! :) xx
Robin Leigh chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
I forgot to add something to my last review, so I'm putting it here in the first chapter. I like how the characters were not teenagers, how beautiful their love story is, how everyone seems so real (including the villains, Ben, and Lucy). I really really like Callie, and GOD I love Alec. :3 I hope that as I grow up I can write stories like yours~ 3
Robin Leigh chapter 18 . 3/15/2012
Hats off to a wonderful story and a wonderful author! 3 Keep it up!
Robin Leigh chapter 17 . 3/15/2012
Beautiful! I love how classy the love scene is-I am almost not bothered by the fact that they're not married. :) I wish you'd put...markers of some sort to indicate change of scenery (like between the court and the hotel). I love, love, love you and this story! 3
Robin Leigh chapter 16 . 3/15/2012
This is VERY emotionally satisfying after that killer cliffhanger. Good job! :)
Robin Leigh chapter 9 . 3/14/2012
Oh my God the tension in this one. I love it! You, my friend, are a pro~
Robin Leigh chapter 3 . 3/14/2012
Lovely chapter! I fell in love with your story the moment I read the title. You're a wordsmith and you have that seemingly effortless way of telling a story well. Beautiful.
Paige23 chapter 18 . 3/2/2012
Wow. This is awesome. Your awesome. The short is such a lovely romance. Its magnificent. So lovely and romantic. Good job, really, you did a amazing job.
YuppersTisBeCaterina chapter 18 . 2/7/2012
That, is what magic is made of. I cried. IT WAS TOO HEART-WARMING FOR ME TO TAKE, and I broke down haha! AND I LOVED EVERY MOMENT OF IT!
JDFly chapter 9 . 2/2/2012
Whenever someone puts me on their fav list I always check their list. The Inn has appeared on several, so I decided to start reading it. I'm glad I did. Good story.

JD Fly
Bookworm67 chapter 18 . 12/12/2011
3 this was great!:)
Mae North chapter 2 . 12/9/2011
Hey, I'm enjoying your story, my only problem is this fictional town of Amherst, CT. I live in CT, and I also have a few friends that live in Amherst, MA, which is only a 45 minute drive from where I live. I'm not saying there can't be towns in neighboring states with the same name, but it's just weirding me out. Amherst, MA is a very well-known college town around here, so Amherst, CT seems really fake to me. Again, love the story. Not trying to hate on you or anything, just letting you know the native nutmegger's point of view.
403 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »