Reviews for The Inn on Ravenna Road
lizlively chapter 4 . 6/2/2011
So far the story seems great! i love your writing and your attention to detail:) i look forward to finishing it!
animegirl214 chapter 18 . 5/17/2011
AWWW!~

That was so.. so... great~ 3333

Thanks so much for this wonderful story! :D
Country Princess chapter 18 . 5/8/2011
Loved it!
decadebydecade chapter 18 . 5/5/2011
That was adorable! I love that Callie and Alec fight; they are so amusing. It's so hard to find well-written suspense-type stories. Well done!
Kaeru Love chapter 18 . 5/4/2011
Wow. Fantastic story. :)
controlledsoul chapter 18 . 4/29/2011
I absolutely LOVED this story. Now I'm not too fond of reviewing stories just because. But I just couldn't resist. I mean how havent I found this story before? It was fantastic-I enjoyed reading it so much that I finished the entire thing in one sitting. )
watchoutworld chapter 18 . 4/24/2011
I love this story! In your AN you say that you wish you ended with the last chapter, but I love the epilogue. When Alec says the baby's name is going to be "Lucy, of course" I seriously tear up!

I look forward to reading your other stories!
mylittlePRINCESS chapter 18 . 4/1/2011
amazing story good job writing it love it so much
Jaliy chapter 18 . 3/29/2011
This was a wonderful story to read. The plot was quite thrilling. Good job!

Jaliy!~
Jessica chapter 3 . 3/17/2011
Oh my goodness! I love brussel sprouts so much. Almost as much as I'm loving this story. :)
Ngoc1231 chapter 18 . 3/6/2011
Wow, finally done. Yes :D I've wasted my weekend reading this.. but I don't regret it. It is an amazing story!

I like how the first and last lines of the story are the same. I also this last chapter a lot.

It was a really nice way to end the story. This chapter really did wrap up everything for me. And I'm glad that he did finally figure out how to calm his daughter. The reminiscing at the end was a nice touch to go over everything that has happened too.

Um.. I usually stay away from stories like this.. cus I am a huge chicken and things like this scary me but I think cus I liked how there was so much tension with Callie and Alec I stuck through.

Love the story!

~*~Ngoc1231~*~
Scribbles chapter 18 . 2/25/2011
Hello! Finished this story in about two days. It's really good, I always try to find stories like yours where the writing just flows naturally; You have that talent. Hope to read more from you!
Ederra chapter 18 . 2/1/2011
This is absolutely amazing!

I love the plot, particularly the mystery of it all. Although, I did kind of guess that it was Gerald - the brother.

I really like the characters and how they have developed over the course of the story. I particularly like the strength of Callie.

Your writing flowed really well throughout the entire story. And as I said, I really liked it :)

-Innocence
christinaxxyo chapter 18 . 2/1/2011
This epilogue basically just made me melt into a little puddle. I liked how you made it seem realistic but added in that romantic twist. Anyways, this story was wonderful. You had a really good balance between the drama and the romance. The characters were all really lovable and real, which I think is a really important trait. I also liked how you included Sydney and Sean too - I loved their story. Great job :)
christinaxxyo chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
This is really interesting and I can't wait to continue reading :)
403 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »