Reviews for Trainwreck
Abby chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Great detail and you did a nice job of showing her discomfort and uncertainty when she first entered the room. The reader is pulled in nicely.
Candescence chapter 33 . 5/30/2012
This was a great story, cute...but this ending was a little...dead i guess. No big climax ever really happened; it felt unrealistic how Sadie could just up and drop everything to move to San Diego with him. She was too passive and submissive to me...I liked it though. It's not my favorite of your works, but it definitely had me thinking about it when i wasn't reading it. Good job
Candescence chapter 8 . 5/29/2012
This beginning has been great. I really loved how you didn't try to squish this whold day into one chapter so that it didn't continue to feel like everything kept droning on.
dream-beautiful chapter 32 . 5/14/2012
I love how realistic this is :) God, so cute.
Sonia chapter 33 . 5/1/2012
Totally cute
DA-chen1 chapter 33 . 3/28/2012
Really, really sweet story of yours!

Mira
DA-chen1 chapter 11 . 3/27/2012
Woah.. intense!

I like your story. :-)

Mira
WordsFlowNaturally chapter 33 . 3/26/2012
Good story :)
nickiandlogan chapter 33 . 2/9/2012
loved it! it is my goal in life to read all your stories :) read this one in one night :) Please wright more!
use.less.woman chapter 33 . 11/26/2011
You are an amazing writer. LOVED this one! It is slow as you warned and much like Breakfast club...but I love the whole idea of hte Monday after. I have often thought of that myself. I do think the ending feels a little rushed considering the rest of the story, but i am glad either way that you ended it hte way you did.
Ceri Anne chapter 33 . 11/7/2011
I loved this story, and it's actualy made me want to watch the breakfast club! As much as I love the fact that Judd came back though, I do feel a little sorry for Edward ha ha.
Rosie chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Hey there! I'm Rosie, a judge from a website called A Drop of Romeo. Your story has been added to our archive under the Miscellaneous category! Here's your raving review:

Rosie Thinks: Like all of Lady Femme Fatale's work, this is a beautifully written piece. The description is detailed and not lacking for anything, plus the dialogue is well-rounded and interesting. Its hard not to get sucked in by this story and despite being thirty-three chapters, it's not overly long. The storyline does move slowly but it's not in the slightest bit boring - this probably has a lot to do with the characters. All of them are stereotypes of their particular 'group' but none of them are flat or two-dimensional. Trainwreck is the author's take on The Breakfast Cluband I really like the way she's written the detention scene at the beginning.

From the beginning the main character, Sadie, is a strong, independent and self-aware character who can stick up for herself. She's not outrightly loud and abrasive, but she's witty, which is a nice change. Both Sadie and her love interest, Judd, are too stubborn to outright admit that they like each so they end up dancing around each other. Their relationship is sweet without being overly corny or unrealistic.

If I had to be ridiculously picky, I'd say that the whole 'dilemma' (no spoilers here!) at the end/epilogue was a bit rushed. But other than that, there were no spelling/grammar/punctuation errors at all, which shows how dedicated Lady Femme Fatale is to her story.
CityBlackOut chapter 33 . 7/7/2011
my second time reading this and it still is as exciting and moving as the first time. You have some really good dialogue and really succinctly convey what needs to be said, particularly at the end. Although i do think Sadie's lines were a bit long, the character image is really clear. This still reminds me slightly of ten things i hate about you (HEATH LEDGER: EVEN IN DEATH YOU'RE AWESOME).

Not alot of grammar errors so smooth reading, happy me thinks :)
lady of the copper isles chapter 33 . 7/4/2011
What happened to edward? I hope you right a sequel! The ending kind of left me hanging.
Ice Bubble chapter 33 . 7/4/2011