Reviews for Trainwreck
Oooooohh! ...or not...
Ice Bubble chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Hehehe... *evil smirk*
TheRaven'sFeather chapter 33 . 6/24/2011
Hey, nice story. I feel like this story moved along rather quickly, but aside from that the story seems goood. I must say that I fel sorry for Edward at the end though, poor guy.

Keep writing.
The Imagination Addict chapter 33 . 6/8/2011
mmm the character development is so nice. ur right, like you said in your very first note, this story moves slowly. but it doesn't get boring at all, cos the characters r just so intriguing. n i think it really says a lot about the depth of ur characters that there isn't some dramatic plot yet the story is really good. they're just so realistic. huge dramatic things don't happen in everyday life, but the abusive father is a realistic thing. n i like that u don't end on a definite note about her moving in with him. it sorta ends on a in-the-moment note, where the only thing certain is that they care for each other and they will try to be together and they're going for prom. good job! :)
The Imagination Addict chapter 22 . 6/7/2011
woah u just made my heart clench.
natalie Krimple chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
PLEASE AT LEAST WRITE A ONE SHOT FIRST TIME SEX SCENE FOR JUDD AND SADIE! im obsessed and they didn't get enough yummy time hahahah it be amazing pleasee
MuffinsRoxSox chapter 33 . 4/9/2011
I seriously cried. Yes, I know I'm lane, but I don't care. I cried. I mean, who wouldn't find it heartbreaking? Her boyfriend was leaving on homecoming! How sad is that? I was still on my emotional high from him leaving, and when he came back, so dis the tears. Sigh... I am such a sap. Well, anyway I really liked this story. It was really cute. But I'm kind of wondering what happened to Edward? I mean, did he show up at the house and she wasn't there? Dis he think she ditched him or something? That would kind of be hilarious. :)
Izzyswims chapter 33 . 2/13/2011
These two are one of the cutest couples I have read about on this site. Keep on writing.
decadebydecade chapter 33 . 1/10/2011
Dude. Poor Edward. I mean, I'm totally batting for Sadie & Judd, but seriously...that would suck.
mehinator chapter 33 . 10/29/2010
it's stupid and mean to leave out edward at the end because we don't know what happened to him
Lullay chapter 33 . 10/13/2010
It was beautiful, you kept me reading it for almost 7hours now !

I loved your characters, they seemed so real, and the way you describe high school's cliques is really close to reality

Even though the story in itself was really cliche, it got me !

Thanks for this :D
surprise butt secks chapter 33 . 8/28/2010
My mind has been blown. I loved this story so, so, so much xD At first I thought it would be cliche cliche cliche but you turned it around and even though it was cliche to a degree it was still original. Sort of :) good work.
MK16 chapter 33 . 6/25/2010
Let me just say first of all.. Awesome name choice! (Judd Asher)

I guess I have a weird obsession with odd names

and cute plot

the Tony thing was slightly unresolved, I half expected him to come back

as for the 7 month absense of Judd I rekon good twist or speed bump

but it was rushed and he just showed up last minute

although it was so neat to see him changed and in love

CUTECUTECUTE

beautiful story! :D
woolsweaterlady chapter 3 . 6/22/2010
Breakfast Club, much?

But good writing, anyhow.
Kellina DeLutz chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Loving the mystery and interest of the whole story. But I woulda prefered a different ending!

P.s. what ever happened to Tony? :P