Reviews for Trainwreck
malka chapter 33 . 6/5/2010
love it!1
ghurl00 chapter 33 . 6/5/2010
Poor Edward. Doesn't even know that Judd is taking Sadie to prom!
Astarael-11 chapter 33 . 5/31/2010
Hey!

I'm so sorry I haven't been able to read your wonderful stories but uni has just gotten very busy lately. I haven't forgotten them though!

Anyway, I just wanted to say that I liked this story and I liked how Judd sort of disappeared for a few months because that seems so much like something he would do. I'm glad everything turned out good for Sadie in the end and I really liked the character of Natasha actually. She was very sweet :)

That's all I really wanted to say and also that I will get onto reading your other stories eventually, when I have time (or want to procrastinate about studying :P)
Jessica chapter 33 . 5/7/2010
This story is AWEOSME!

i loved how it wasnt cliched

but i wouldve liked more romantic scenes with judd and sadie..

YOU BETTER WRITE A SEQUEL!
PopMyCherry chapter 5 . 4/23/2010
This sucks. Rip off of the breakfast club.
whysgirlfriend chapter 33 . 4/18/2010
aw
Grim Goodbye chapter 9 . 4/17/2010
Loving this so far!
pfannkucken chapter 33 . 4/14/2010
aw!

how cute!

i like Judd too!

your male characters are always dark and mysterious

and damn sexy

where can i find a man like that?
pfannkucken chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
"Not even Erin Eskew, Roxy's stage rival, and her multiple generous donations to University's theatre department could deter the theatre director, Mr. Trevino, from casting Erin over Roxy."

okay so i'm confused. is she or isn't she the best actor?

very good so far
TunglMed chapter 33 . 4/14/2010
aww how adorable! they got they're fairytale ending :)

i must admit that at first i thought this story was a bit unoriginal, but you made it work. well done, i enjoyed it.

haha, got to love Judd ;p

med
Miss.Smiles2much chapter 4 . 4/10/2010
I've decided I like Sadie.

she has spunk. I wish I had spunk...

Having spunk is cool. You have spunk, for writing such a spunk-ey story. Cool. Spunk is awesome, you should be proud to have spunk.

O.K. in other words (meaning words that aren't spoken by a crazy person...that person being me) I like the story. It's cool... and sunk-ey.

Peace out
Miss.Smiles2much chapter 2 . 4/10/2010
YAY! JOY!

Good. Very good. The chapters are a bit short though. but that's no problem. So far so good!
Miss.Smiles2much chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Interesting...Very interesting.

Bad Boys. They're bad (and sexy might I add). But I Lurve them.

I know I'm weird. But Lovin' the story so far
ryse chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
I don't mind a lot if your stories and this one was alright but it just seemed really...short. And the ending was rather abrupt.

Other than that, nice story. Breakfast Club, much?
Court123 chapter 33 . 4/8/2010