Reviews for Hollywood Stowaway
midnitesport chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Yay! I'm so glad that you wrote another one-shot! I absolutely love your one-shots. I subconsciously keep hoping that the story gets longer as I read. Each of one-shots have great potential of becoming a novella, and I really hope you will consider writing one. Please keep on writing, and I look forward to reading more from you! :O)
Ravina chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
I think you made a mistake on your summary - you put Calder's last name as 'Hart' instead of 'Drake'.

And while I was on your profile, I read your 'About Me' section and went "Wow, she's stalking me!" Why? Because I'm 22 (in December), female, and live in Toronto. I don't plan on becoming a professional author...writing is my hobby. (Alas, I went to U of T instead of York and don't like teaching. Boo.) I love reading and have too many favourite books/authors to list. I get hooked on TV shows when I'm supposed to do something else (ahem) productive. (Psst, you wrote 'fat' instead of 'fate'!)

Okay, I'll stop quoting your profile. I'll also attempt to dissuade you from thinking I'm a stalker.

I'm not. Really.

And I just realized I haven't actually reviewed this story yet, so I'll do that and disappear. I enjoyed the story a lot. The plot was very interesting and, although the smut scene seemed too come about too fast (but hey, it's a one-shot), I was hooked from beginning to end. Although, if I walked into the cabin to see my 'kidnapper' suddenly naked and clearly aroused, I would probably just jump into the water and welcome the sharks with open arms. Then again, most kidnappers aren't hot movie stars.

Man, I ramble too much. Toodles, and put up more soon!

- Rebekah
enigmatic.allure chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
you have no idea how excited when I got an alert mail saying you had a new story up. You definitely did not disappoint. This story was ridiculously hot! I wish it never ended :)
I Read Your Diary chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
The title hooked me in from the start and when I began reading I thought, "Wow this is a really good story, especially for one that wasn't even edited." I need to read over my stories at least twice to get them to be readable.

I loved how this wasn't just pointless smut and there was a plot behind it. And a really interesting plot at that. I can't wait to read more of your work.

By the way, I'd love to be your Beta. :D

-IRYD
Sorrow's Smile chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
OMG OMG OMG OMG YOU'RE WRITING AGAIN! It makes me so incredibly happy, you have no idea. Your oneshots are just...*fails to come up with word, but they are my LIFE! WRITE MORE!
Ms ShiSha chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Okay, so I may not be the most reliable reviewer, but oh boy did I do a happy dance around my room when I saw that you had another one shot up! I’m crazy about your stories, really! They leave me breathless and completely happy … as well as frustrated, that in my real world, there are never such sex-gods.

This particular story was dripping with sexual tension. It was very hot … mh …. and now I wish it were me on that boat!

Great job, as always!

Your forever faithful fan (however, as already mentioned, sadly I’m not a faithful reviewer.. I’ll try though)

greetZ
class.act chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
You're one of the first authors I read on FP, back when I was too shy to review, and I'd like you to know how much I love your stories and the chemistry between the main leads. I can't tell you how glad I am that you've taken up writing -or posting- again.

This one had a bit of a rocky start, but by the time we came to the beach scene you had me totally engrossed. I loved how you showed the conflict in her mind about writing the false gossip and how she definitely wasn't innocent. Most of all I loved the chemistry between the two. Everything is so unbelievable but yet you make it sorta believable and logical. I don't even know if I'm making any sense or not.

Seriously, you are definitely one of my favourite authors and I think I've read everything you've posted- except maybe the horror one 'cuz I'm squeamish like that- and I can't wait to read more of your work.

P.S.: I would love to beta for you! And I totally understand the

slacking off 'cuz I'm a lot like that... I'm more of a reader, not writer, but if you need help with grammar, story structure or just someone to bounce ideas off, I think I'd probably be able to help you.
Float a Boat chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
I was so happy to see that you have written another story. You are really the only author that I have an author alert for. I really enjoyed this and it was a fun read. I love the chemistry between them. You write an excellent mature story, with a great story to it. I hope to read more Hollywood short stories.
Sapphyre Nymph chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
i love this... this is very very wonderful..

though, there was a part where you mixed up the pronouns..
Perfectly Mythical chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Um... You're so amazing I don't even know how to complement you properly. I hope you write more Hollywood Oneshots. And you're an incredible and very entertaining writer... I make a vow to read your breathtakingly amazing works! I think you're amazing, and that any story written by you should be published, and then held in a crystal case in a very high security museum for accomplished writers. And of course I wish you the best in life, in love and in work. Hope your studies go well, and that you find hope and joy in everything you do. Your talent is something more than stephanie meyer, j. and meg cabot put altogether. I wish you the best of luck, and all the best in your love life, if the best hasn't come to you yet. You shine like a star and light up the readers of the world with a brilliant story, and will continue to amaze us in the future. I guess I should thank you for making this story available for readers like me to read, as your work is fantastic. Oh dear, I'm running out of descriptive ways to describe your story(Yes, I am a writer at heart). Well your book and your talent are beyond the description of amazingly breathtaking. Good luck to you always.

Love Kayla Brown xoxo

P.s. I loved your story!
incognitus chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Love it! Another sweet one-shot as usual. )

I'd offer to be your beta reader, except that I'm usually swamped with school work and only have extra time during the summer and winter vacation periods. Dang. In any case I think your writing's fine; you don't really need a beta unless you just want feedback on the plot, characters etc.

Am looking forward to your next one-shot already! I think incorporating them into a Hollywood series is a GREAT idea. D
NiteDreamer chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
It's so nice to read your stories again. For awhile, I thought you stopped writing. Welcome back. )
27 | « Prev Page 1 2