Reviews for Liaisons
seirahErinyes chapter 14 . 12/3/2013
this is superb! the writing and the story is great though im a bit confused with some parts but it was still great, i hope for an update soon! :)
Guest chapter 14 . 3/19/2013
This story is very interesting... is there anymore continuation from here? I've really wanted to know all the mysteries of Marlowe, and Rachel's purpose aside from finding her sea goddess/woman, love of their lives. It is clearly implied the Goddess has sent her (Rachel) to Marlowe. Please update soon, it intrigue me so much.
Passionate Romantic chapter 7 . 8/27/2012
Lol I laughed when Rachel hit her head on her boat, thinking she saw Marlowe. It must've been that plant's fault. lol

Looks like Rachel has an admirer. I hope Marlowe gets jealous.

Marlowe watched Rachel? How cute! Love marlowe's dominance towards Rachel. I guess she'd have to be since she is the Queen. Very hot.

Lol Marlowe named Rachel. I like the name Noah, always have.

Lol I love that Marlowe is jealous. It shows that she cares and wants Rachel/Noah.

Aww, Noah is really sweet to that boy.

Aah! Marguerite had to ruin the moment. I don't know why she is so against Rachel.
Passionate Romantic chapter 6 . 8/27/2012
Wow. Marguerite doesn't sugar coat does she? XD Poor Rachel. She didn't do anything yet everyone is giving her a hard time.

Marlowe is harsh. Rachel is not allowed to talk about them even between them? Ouch.

I like that Marlowe seems to have "an in charge" attitude towards Rachel. Kinda hot. lol

When Marlowe seemed surprised that Rachel wanted to go home and talking about how much she wanted to be with her, I nearly fell off my chair. XD She just got done telling Rachel they couldn't be together. Still, it made me laugh. I love it.

I laughed when Rachel said for hours and got nowhere but on shore again. XD

I wonder if Rachel really is dreaming. I really really really hope not. More than anything I want this to be real. But it makes me wonder, the medieval times, the boat going back on shore, etc.

Again, I'm LOVING this story! You are doing a great job. :)
Passionate Romantic chapter 5 . 8/27/2012
Wow. That was surprising. Wonder what is going on and why Marlowe is acting like that. So cold. She is like the Ice Queen.

I think it is AWESOME that Marlowe is a Queen and also set in medieval times.

I will admit, when Marlowe whispered to Rachel, "say nothing", if I was Rachel, I would literally say "nothing." Then I realized Marlowe meant not to speak. XD

I LOVE this story already! :)
Passionate Romantic chapter 4 . 8/27/2012
Wow. This is SO interesting. :)
Passionate Romantic chapter 3 . 8/27/2012
This is so sad. I feel bad for both of them. :(
0301 chapter 14 . 7/28/2012
Another good read, typo errors aside. I am mystified by Marlowe and somehow I can't shake the feeling that what is happening to Rachel is a dream.

I am looking forward to reading their adventures and the progression of their relationship.
Apocalyptic-Wasp chapter 14 . 7/25/2012
I just went back and re-read both this story and the one before it, and they are still as great as I remember them being the first time. :)
KLSmith chapter 16 . 8/11/2011
:) It's took too long for me to get to reading the updates, but I'm glad I did. :D Love where it's going. Can't wait to see what happens once they return and how Rachel handles everything that has been happening. Update soon. :)
DarkShadow2012 chapter 16 . 8/11/2011
I couldnt help but think: wow, the goddess must really be a stunner to be so glorious. but i suppose that i like that in this ongoing story. Seeing the way Rachel and Marlowe grow together drives this story and makes it more real.

But why did Marlowe bring Rachel? She should of brought me!

Suppose i have to wait and see what happens next.

-Darkshadow
Guest chapter 15 . 8/1/2011
Hello there,

I must say, when I first read the first part of this I thought that Rachel was perhaps deluded or had an odd dream or was even high. At the time things seemed that they could've been that way. I was almost even more so convinced of either when the beginning of this sequel seemed even more random. Things at first just didn't add up. It wasn't until Rachel "landed" in Wavorly that I thought some things started to make sense. Or more sense I suppose. I also must admit that I in the first part thought that it was a lot about "mindless sex" though your writing never became like that. You have a very nice way to put in "real" thoughts and feelings to it which never made things, mindless. It obviously minimised now and I do think that all that sex in the first part was a way for the two women to connect. In some rather twisted way they did connect. And they've now come to the point that Marlowe isn't just a random sea-girl that Rachel had a swing with before going back to normality. Now Rachel gets to meat the Marlowe that speaks and acts outside of what she purely wants for herself. Which I think is a rather nice contrast.

The time difference that should have appeared between these dimensions still has me a bit confused. But it's quite alright, I'll work it out. I really hope you have this story finished (much like the other one I've started to read and I think I've also reviewed...) The story has potential and I am interested to see what happens next. Not just in term of this ongoing war, but also when it comes to them and what the Goddess intentions are. It always fascinates me when higher deities seem to be behind things.

There's probably heaps more I could say that I also intended to say, but I've forgotten a bit about them so this will have to do. But keep it up!

/Kajskk
Twelfth Night chapter 13 . 4/4/2011
I'm pretty sure you didn't mean for this to look like a big block of scary, eye-blurring words so yeah. Heads up. I need a few breaks and paragraphs otherwise I get dizzy.
KLSmith chapter 12 . 1/27/2011
So I am in love with this story. Please tell me you plan to update this? One of the best stories I've ever read.
DarkShadow2012 chapter 12 . 8/18/2010
i must say, i am addicted to this story even if i started reading it today. well the point is that i like it so plz continue.

-DS'12