Reviews for Hosts
SilverChrysanth chapter 6 . 12/16/2014
This was a really interesting story. I have a... Fascination with zombies, and I try to find a good one every now and then, and this was no exception. You had background, and good detail, but sadly that was also a flaw. There was simply too much explanation, and although it was interesting to see how everything worked, it could have been fleshed out (no pun intended) a little more. Writing in a lot of explanation in a small space of chapters might be fun for the writer, but is actually called info dump, something not-so-fun for the reader, and can really take them out of the story. But other than this and a few grammar/spelling errors, I found this to be an enjoyable little story(:
Gazby7 chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Love the first part... could be longer, but it's definitely attention-grabbing :)
zeel2527 chapter 6 . 8/17/2012
I really liked this story...really good I could of kept reading this one.
vodkatheinkandpain chapter 6 . 12/5/2010
arg! what? No mo chapters? i hate been left in suspense. Awsome story,u r good! i like how u let it climax slowly n subtly at first with petes fears thoughts n actions rather than using 'scare phrases n twisted metaphors' to explain th situation(if that makes any sense) any more chptrs?
Eclectic Mentality chapter 6 . 11/5/2010
This was an interesting read. Definetely worth the read. A little on the short side. Kind of wished there was more. But other than the lenth, I really see no problem.

Good job. 4/5 stars.
elevant chapter 6 . 10/24/2010
Aww. Is it really complete? I'd love to read more the Hosts. :) I liked it. It was very interesting to read.
grumpydaysleeper chapter 6 . 10/11/2010
Great Read! I enjoyed the story

~~Linda~~
harlequin13 chapter 6 . 12/23/2009
I love this story! It gives so much detail and to be truthful great zombie stories, even in published books are hard to come by but this is just simply awesome!
TheHeatherPatterson chapter 6 . 11/23/2009
Awesome chapter it was soo worth the wait. I'm positive that your friend won't be putting this story down. Let along be forgetting it anytime soon. Update soon :)
TheHeatherPatterson chapter 5 . 11/9/2009
Great story girl :), the only thing I have against the story thought is the Jesus f Christ other than that it was an awesome chapter. It does make you wonder where all the hosts sleep at when night comes. Update soon :)
daxloire chapter 4 . 11/3/2009
Wow...I really don't know what else to say. This is definitely an interesting concept and I've never read stories like this. I have seen movies though and that's what this reminds me of. It was very well written and I'm definitely looking forward to more.
TheHeatherPatterson chapter 4 . 11/1/2009
Awesome chapter E.B I liked it, though I have a question is Cassie dead or hiding somewhere I didn't really get that part, could you run it by me? Talk to you soon :)
TheHeatherPatterson chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
You were right girl, this chapter was very detailed it was worth the wait. :). I loved how you went into deeper detail for the hosts that was cool.
sable ink chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
This has a really good plot. I like how you escribe and name them.

Update soon!
Amethyst Oceana chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Somehow, you led up to that last sentence perfectly. It's like, you hyped us up for it, and BAM; there it was!

I love a good zombie story and this one is GREAT. Update soon!