Reviews for Flying Far, Far Away
Ibbit chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
I've been scrolling magalina's favorites and I keep coming up with uncompleted stories or just weird stories. And then I found this. I love it, I really do. Its not crazy or spazzy. Its sad but with a ton of beauty wrapped around it. And its believable, which is hard to find. So, good job, and keep writing :]
ibbit
Cookiemonster47 chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Awwww i loved the story it doesnt need another chapter its perfect the way it lol i always love your stories! To bad that del cant hear anymore but still atleast they have eachother:D
binnyboo chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
I feel the need to cry. What adorb omg
Armenian Beauty Hayeren chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Awww, this was adorable! I loved the end and I really didn't guess that Del was the man sleeping next to James on the plane. This was amazing, I loved it!
Kukisey chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
i love this story so much that there are no words to express it. its so sweet and all the comments about them flying together is so... sweet. i cant tell you how how wonderful and creative you must be to have written this. i have read a lot of stories and have cried because of a lot of stories but this is the fist one to make me cry in happiness and the overwhelming feeling of love emanating from this story. Well done, have a great future to come.
Failure Played In Stereo chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Grinning like an idiot reading this. For a while there, I wasn't sure if Del was dead but I was thankfully proved wrong :) Really well written and sweet
tell it to the sky chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
James and del are too cute. i love that wasn't just some fluffy plot less fluff, it had real feeling it almost made me cry! loved it.
CloudsOfRabbits chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
This was such a happy story! I loved it! This is your third story I've read today. You have some skill. I'm glad I found you. Good writers are hard to find sometimes.
blackroxduh17 chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
GACK! This story was freakin amazing yoo! lolz..

I luved the name Del and I luved how the story had these awesome flashbacks...

the characters were amazing and so realistic its not even funny dude... hehe..

ANYWAY... i pretty much overall loved the story and the VERY original plotline...

and now i think im goin 2 go look at ur page... to read other stories)
frozen chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
a sweet, touching and beautiful story. love it. good work
lostrealmsdreams chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Such a sweet fic! Kinda sad in the middle, but I LOVED the ending! Great job! -
Emoshun15 chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Oh god, the ending...hell the whole story was very cute and i loved it all. great job. dont ever stop writing.
Poptart Guava King chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
You are good. You are very good.
writing.is.an.addiction chapter 1 . 11/5/2009
Too cute!
Le1chi chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Oh my god..I don't even.. I seriously almost teared up when they were exchanging the notes. I love you right now!