Reviews for The Life of a Twin
Guest chapter 8 . 9/7/2014
wtf?
bobo chapter 8 . 1/31/2012
Please don't list your story as complete if it's not, it's one of the most frustrating things for a reader. It's your choice to leave it incomplete and we are understanding of it, but mislabeling things is just obnoxious.
Rosedreamer101 chapter 8 . 12/21/2011
-_- thats seriously effing annoying. the least you could do is put a note on the summary saying "discontinued." seriously.
Sockenobsessive chapter 8 . 8/7/2011
if your not gunna finish it then please don't list it as complete
Nyehpfft chapter 8 . 7/9/2011
WHY DON'T YOU FINISH YOUR STORIES! Ugh. It's very very annoying to read stories and get into it and then it stops suddenly.
vanessa chapter 8 . 6/8/2011
You should really consider finishing the story! You are an amazing writer with a lot of potential to do more! Please this story had me at the edge of my seat wanting more. Good luck and thanks!
TheLonelyShe-Wolf chapter 8 . 6/6/2011
why the hell did you not finish the story? you left it on a cliffy and in the A/N you didn't say why?so like come on this totally sucks! i wanted to find out what happens but now i cant cause of u! not happy right now. :(
SargentLooneyPencil chapter 8 . 6/6/2011
whaT? why? (
Lolipop9466 chapter 7 . 6/27/2010
thats a rly gd story !

byt why did u stop ? :(

plz update it ... i wanna know what happens ;)
Last Petal of a Dying Rose chapter 7 . 1/23/2010
Hey,

Awesome character development...

Think Judah is really cool guy. Not too how'd you say...Mary Sue-ish? He feels really real.

God storyline.

Love this.

Hope you'll continue updating yeah?

All the best!

Cheers.
Qatariyah chapter 7 . 11/27/2009
I'll be honest, I'm getting a bit bored with the story, it may be because I expected the smart twin to be smarter, not get in the image of his twin instead..
Airlia Alala chapter 7 . 11/25/2009
Just read chapter 7 and am looking forawrd to your next update. This is a very good story. The sense of humour you have for Judah is good and fits his character well.
Airlia Alala chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
I feel so sorry for Judah when he tries to tell Shirley his feelings! Poor guy.

I liked this chapter. Now going on to read the rest.
Its.Not.Me.Its.You chapter 6 . 11/23/2009
how does ones best friend not know that there not their best friend?

happy gobble gobble(turkey)day incase you dont update before then
Qatariyah chapter 6 . 11/20/2009
finally he's know all about his brothers life and try to act it...
40 | Page 1 .. Last Next »