Reviews for The Life of a Twin
bobo chapter 8 . 1/31/2012
Please don't list your story as complete if it's not, it's one of the most frustrating things for a reader. It's your choice to leave it incomplete and we are understanding of it, but mislabeling things is just obnoxious.
Rosedreamer101 chapter 8 . 12/21/2011
-_- thats seriously effing annoying. the least you could do is put a note on the summary saying "discontinued." seriously.
Sockenobsessive chapter 8 . 8/7/2011
if your not gunna finish it then please don't list it as complete
Nyehpfft chapter 8 . 7/9/2011
WHY DON'T YOU FINISH YOUR STORIES! Ugh. It's very very annoying to read stories and get into it and then it stops suddenly.
vanessa chapter 8 . 6/8/2011
You should really consider finishing the story! You are an amazing writer with a lot of potential to do more! Please this story had me at the edge of my seat wanting more. Good luck and thanks!
TheLonelyShe-Wolf chapter 8 . 6/6/2011
why the hell did you not finish the story? you left it on a cliffy and in the A/N you didn't say why?so like come on this totally sucks! i wanted to find out what happens but now i cant cause of u! not happy right now. :(
SargentLooneyPencil chapter 8 . 6/6/2011
whaT? why? (
Lolipop9466 chapter 7 . 6/27/2010
thats a rly gd story !

byt why did u stop ? :(

plz update it ... i wanna know what happens ;)
Last Petal of a Dying Rose chapter 7 . 1/23/2010
Hey,

Awesome character development...

Think Judah is really cool guy. Not too how'd you say...Mary Sue-ish? He feels really real.

God storyline.

Love this.

Hope you'll continue updating yeah?

All the best!

Cheers.
Qatariyah chapter 7 . 11/27/2009
I'll be honest, I'm getting a bit bored with the story, it may be because I expected the smart twin to be smarter, not get in the image of his twin instead..
Airlia Alala chapter 7 . 11/25/2009
Just read chapter 7 and am looking forawrd to your next update. This is a very good story. The sense of humour you have for Judah is good and fits his character well.
Airlia Alala chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
I feel so sorry for Judah when he tries to tell Shirley his feelings! Poor guy.

I liked this chapter. Now going on to read the rest.
Its.Not.Me.Its.You chapter 6 . 11/23/2009
how does ones best friend not know that there not their best friend?

happy gobble gobble(turkey)day incase you dont update before then
Qatariyah chapter 6 . 11/20/2009
finally he's know all about his brothers life and try to act it...
I Can Breathe chapter 6 . 11/20/2009
I don't think you should rewrite. I feel like the chapters are pretty solid, just keep going. Perhaps you don't even have to write the part where Jaden explains everything to Jay, just make him act different and have a random fact here and there, it would keep a mysterious vibe.
39 | Page 1 .. Last Next »