Reviews for Demons
Scarlet Dawn chapter 8 . 1/11/2010
Wah? No ending? Wait is that the ending? It can't be! Anyway, loved this story.
Scarlet Dawn chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Ow... her dad sounds evil... i seriously hope that there is an explanation for that
kamwe kukua chapter 8 . 10/30/2009
amazing story. i get how jocelyn feels. except my family isnt that messed up. i hope you keep writing. the main characters are really great, and i especially love the main character's love for her little brother.
morticiansdaughter13 chapter 8 . 10/22/2009
These are a great few chapters. Wow. I love the concept that even though he goes to church, he beats them and that shows that not everyone is perfect. Even 'Church Fathers Who Dont Drink and Lie'. Lol. I love it. Keep writing. I love it. KEEP WRITING PLEASE! It is soo good. And I like Max, Virginia, Nico and the main character. I love this story. And I hate the fact that her father would stoop THAT low and not even let her daughter have any breathing room. I'm freakin younger than her and have more freedom than she does. She is seventeen and if she loses her virginity than she loses it. Gaaw. HE needs to stop putting pressure on her. And I think I'm your first/second reviewer! YAY! Ok. Keep writing.