Reviews for Burned
psychotic-cat17 chapter 12 . 3/23/2011
Interesting story. I'm not used to reading a story with relationship problems that occur after the romantic relationship has already been well established. And I surprisingly liked it. I thought it was believe how Audrey manipulated Rae because she often just asked questions that led Rae to skewed conclusions. I knew that Audrey's true colors had to be revealed sometime, but was surprised that she went totally psychotic. The woman that she is having dinner with at the end of the story should watch out, stalkers don't stop stalking, they just change their target.

Altogether, I quite enjoyed this story. As always, thank you for writing and I look forward to your future works.
Micah7 chapter 5 . 10/7/2010
Ok, I decided on the first of the two types of people I mentioned before. Audrey is definitely the off, sky homewrecking type. Donnie better watch ehr wife's ass. lol like literally
Micah7 chapter 4 . 10/7/2010
hm... lol Audrey...is either a homewrecker, or a soon-to-be-fatal attraction. Either, way this is becoming interesting. Redheads tend to have that effect. :) lol
Itachi aprentice chapter 12 . 5/2/2010
Great work. See ya Soon.
Itachi aprentice chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Great work.
rozlilta chapter 12 . 1/29/2010
Uf, so long. But finally I'm here!

What can I tell you that you don't already know?

I like your stories a lot, oh, well, I think that was clear a long time ago.

But it would have been great some violence here towards Audrey XD she has been working for it since the first chapter XD

Maybe the reconciliation between Donnie and Rae... that's the only thing that lack this chapter. I would have like to read it.

No matter. I'm happy because they're together again and everything worked out great.

Thanks for writing this, for updating weekly, for reviewing my reviews and for existing!

Hope to see more of your work soon!
Just in cases chapter 12 . 1/18/2010
Congrats on a well written story. There aren't many stories out there that depict relationships post marriage or even post the initial stages of 'coupledom', and im happy to say that yours was refreshingly mature and fair in its depiction of the problems that Rae and Donnie encountered.

I would have liked to see inside the mind of Audrey, because I think it would have been interesting to see what led to her obsession. I dont think people are off balance without a reason.

Looking forward to reading your next posting.

M.
Tenchi Knight chapter 12 . 1/17/2010
Wow. What an ending. It didn't feel weak or anything so don't worry about it. It's just the eventual conclusion to the issues that they were dealing with. I'm hoping for Audrey's sake and for the sake of her date that she's gotten over her issues and is seeking out treatment for her issues. I know several people who have similar problems and I know that without professional intervention, they don't change.

Thank you again for posting this story! I really liked and am looking forward to the next story you post!

TK
Socially-Out chapter 12 . 1/17/2010
I hate when good fictions come to a end good job.
Shazu chapter 12 . 1/17/2010
That was an interesting ride. I enjoyed the entire story though I guess it is hard to wrap the ending up but I think it was cute. :]

Look forward to more of your works! x
rozlilta chapter 11 . 1/16/2010
What a week! Sorry

Well, Audrey reminds me in this chapter to Tomoe... a lot...

I'm relieved at least!

Just hope Rae and Donnie will have a wonderful make up XD

Thank you!
EagleRay chapter 11 . 1/10/2010
Although I expected a blow up, that was a lot more spectacular than I anticipated. Great chapter (as always)

Can't wait to read more of your work!
Socially-Out chapter 11 . 1/10/2010
Wow Audry really did turn in to a real nasty one. Thanks for the update and I cant wait to see what happens.
Onira chapter 11 . 1/10/2010
I absolutely loved that last chapter! Too bad Rae had to find out that Audrey was a psycho crazy lady in that manner. But at last her eyes have been opened!

I wasn't expecting Audrey to be that loopy though, even if I didn't like her much, I didn't see the whole alcoholic thing coming. Then again, her snapping does make sense... Damn it! I'm analyzing Audrey!

Can't wait to see what Donnie does to the ho!
leanna williams chapter 11 . 1/10/2010