Reviews for Burned
villainous chapter 12 . 12/30/2016
Once again, another story I enjoyed! It was definitely an interesting plot and honestly - whether or not it's just me - I haven't really read many stories where the characters are older than 21 (or at least uni age pretty much) SO this was definitely a nice change of pace for me and I appreciated it more and there was the drama and angst and well basically a whirlwind of emotions, which by the way I am really grateful for because honestly I love when I can feel so strongly with a story.

Good work!
villainous chapter 11 . 12/30/2016
Damn, this chapter actually made my arms ache. Naturally, that's because of how badly it made me want to hit something. Honestly, I love the way your writing always elicits a variety of emotions (especially ones I've not felt for a while) like damn dude. Once again, good job!
villainous chapter 8 . 12/30/2016
Well aren't you just a little cunt... (I don't mean anything with that word it's just the only one that I think fits at the moment) Also, totally bawling. And once again, I've come to realise I quite like your writing in general, it is one of the better ones on FP with minimal to no mistakes so good job!
Bahati chapter 12 . 10/5/2015
I really enjoyed this story so much. I'm with Tegan when it comes to Rae though, how can Don forgive her so easily? Rae always gets her way, she messes up and Don is always there for could've atleast worked harder to gain Don's trust. I feel like Don is being taken for granted.
Guest chapter 12 . 5/1/2014
The ending is abit weak but its not that bad.
well...nice story.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/1/2014
Im so sad about ghis...so sad for don.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/1/2014
I hate audry...who the hell is she even?
she's in don's house and she must shut the hell up.
god...im angry...its just a story ;) a graet one :)
psychotic-cat17 chapter 12 . 3/23/2011
Interesting story. I'm not used to reading a story with relationship problems that occur after the romantic relationship has already been well established. And I surprisingly liked it. I thought it was believe how Audrey manipulated Rae because she often just asked questions that led Rae to skewed conclusions. I knew that Audrey's true colors had to be revealed sometime, but was surprised that she went totally psychotic. The woman that she is having dinner with at the end of the story should watch out, stalkers don't stop stalking, they just change their target.

Altogether, I quite enjoyed this story. As always, thank you for writing and I look forward to your future works.
Micah7 chapter 5 . 10/7/2010
Ok, I decided on the first of the two types of people I mentioned before. Audrey is definitely the off, sky homewrecking type. Donnie better watch ehr wife's ass. lol like literally
Micah7 chapter 4 . 10/7/2010
hm... lol Audrey...is either a homewrecker, or a soon-to-be-fatal attraction. Either, way this is becoming interesting. Redheads tend to have that effect. :) lol
Itachi aprentice chapter 12 . 5/2/2010
Great work. See ya Soon.
Itachi aprentice chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
Great work.
rozlilta chapter 12 . 1/29/2010
Uf, so long. But finally I'm here!

What can I tell you that you don't already know?

I like your stories a lot, oh, well, I think that was clear a long time ago.

But it would have been great some violence here towards Audrey XD she has been working for it since the first chapter XD

Maybe the reconciliation between Donnie and Rae... that's the only thing that lack this chapter. I would have like to read it.

No matter. I'm happy because they're together again and everything worked out great.

Thanks for writing this, for updating weekly, for reviewing my reviews and for existing!

Hope to see more of your work soon!
Just in cases chapter 12 . 1/18/2010
Congrats on a well written story. There aren't many stories out there that depict relationships post marriage or even post the initial stages of 'coupledom', and im happy to say that yours was refreshingly mature and fair in its depiction of the problems that Rae and Donnie encountered.

I would have liked to see inside the mind of Audrey, because I think it would have been interesting to see what led to her obsession. I dont think people are off balance without a reason.

Looking forward to reading your next posting.

M.
Tenchi Knight chapter 12 . 1/17/2010
Wow. What an ending. It didn't feel weak or anything so don't worry about it. It's just the eventual conclusion to the issues that they were dealing with. I'm hoping for Audrey's sake and for the sake of her date that she's gotten over her issues and is seeking out treatment for her issues. I know several people who have similar problems and I know that without professional intervention, they don't change.

Thank you again for posting this story! I really liked and am looking forward to the next story you post!

TK