Reviews for How to Keep a New Year's Resolution
Refreshing.
Lovely!
Love you
F.H.W chapter 25 . 5/2/2017
Could i please get a link as to where I can buy your books? I love all your stories 3!

Your characters are so easy to love and the fluff in all the stories is doing crazy things to my heart! Also, please keep writing. You've a wonderful way with the language, the plot was linear yet captivating, the humor appropriately entertaining etc HAHAH!

Thanks so much for all your stories 3
- FlwuffyRainicorn
claudifootzie chapter 25 . 4/20/2017
I love it! It was worth the time!
APlot chapter 25 . 4/11/2017
I loved following along and reading it when you were writing. Good luck on the edits and publishing. I don't know if I'll remember to buy a copy but I'm excited for you. Thanks for writing this story for us.
Amelie chapter 24 . 4/11/2017
Plus don't remove yet I haven't finished reading :((( I'm a slow reader and just found this :(((
Toffeema chapter 25 . 4/11/2017
Good for you! Good luck and best wishes!
episkia chapter 24 . 3/21/2017
Yes! Thank you so so much for this story. I have made myself a new account on this website, but I've been following your work since the beginning of Always Wear Clean Underwear, and I've loved every single one of your stories. There's something lovely about being able to grow with an author; I feel like I've been able to experience your maturity and increased skill in writing alongside you in a way. This definitely has a depth to it that your older ones don't have, while keeping the humour and the realistic tones of the characters. This was one of the only reasons I would come back to the site, for I have unsurprisingly found other interests online in the past decade, but it has truly been great. Still enjoy my romances :') I actually took the opportunity today to travel through your older stories, and oh man, I totally do not want to be that person, but I still have so much love for Black Sheep! Any thoughts on whether you'd like to complete that one day? Either way, thank you for continuing to share your work here! :D
Leisure chapter 24 . 2/27/2017
I loved this story, honestly. From start to finish, Hannah was a person that drew me in. She was flawed, she was struggling, but she was honest and genuine. I can see why her friends were devoted to her and she to them. This was a wonderful world you created here, occupied by people I wish I knew in real life. I enjoyed the pacing, nothing felt rushed, nor did you linger unnecessarily on anything. The moments with her family and ex-boyfriend/friend were messy and relatable. Those relationships didn't get wrapped up all neat and tidy, but you could see Hannah moving forward with her life despite that and not because of that. I even found myself appreciating the fact that her romance with Dean wasn't the main focus of the story, instead the focus remained on Hannah's growth and maturing. I loved how her efforts affected those around her in a positive way. It's truly a story that deserves to get published. When it does, I'll be sure to buy it. Good luck to you! I'm adding you to my favorites and will now go on to read the rest of your stories!
Becsdj chapter 24 . 2/24/2017
Loved it! One of my favorites here.
VinniPuhh chapter 21 . 2/8/2017
Love this story, it is actually very inspiring.
Did Lourdes change her first name, cause it use to be Erica?
Aurette chapter 24 . 2/8/2017
Okay, gotta say, I loved every bit of this story. I haven't read any stories on this site in awhile, so I'm glad yours was the first I picked. I love Hannah as a main character and narrator. She's a breezy, amusing person to peek into, and I loved how you portrayed her character development as she worked through her resolutions. Her friendships were just as fun to read about as her interactions with her love interests, and there wasn't a dull moment. I laughed out loud more than once at her and her friend's antics.

I had a great time reading this, truly, and it was a very fun way to spend the last few days. Thanks so much for sharing it!
augmentedDREAMS chapter 24 . 2/2/2017
This is one of the most wonderful stories I have ever read. I honestly don't know what to say, it was just beautiful.

I loved how well written, full of wit and great this story was. I hope you publish this one day because I definitely would buy it.

The ending was bittersweet. I wanted to finish it but I also didn't. This happens with wonderful stories. I am going to miss Hannah, Dean, Mat, Micky, Bec and everyone so much.

Again, HtKaNYR was just beautiful and I congratulate you on writing it.
Guest chapter 24 . 1/31/2017
awwwww i actually wanted her to end up with Niall the Bartender 10/10
AzaleaTears chapter 24 . 1/31/2017
Sooooooo happy! Yayyy!
I love it and am happy to have stuck with you until now.
Wishing for your success in publishing as well!

Good luck!
Guest chapter 24 . 1/29/2017
Loved it. Makes me want to revamp my life via resolutions too. Matt & Hannah were my favourite characters.
245 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »