Reviews for How to Keep a New Year's Resolution
Tipsintteri chapter 8 . 12/21/2012
YES! AN UPDATE! I'M SO HAPPY, if you couldn't tell :D A great chapter, and I hope you'll be able to update soon :)
ravenhowards chapter 8 . 12/20/2012
Yay you're back! Enjoy your holiday!
Nourgelitnius chapter 8 . 12/20/2012
I let out a scream, not unlike the sound coming from cooking sausages, when I found that this was updated. I cannot wait for more, as always. I have a feeling that things are going to get very interesting.
8caratcarrot chapter 7 . 12/18/2012
Hey I just want to say I love this! I'm always a sucker for the forbidden office relationships. I gads Irishmen are not only hot, but very polite, at least to the ladies. Lucky Irish women.

I can't wait to see more of Dean and Hannah. And more about the exotic class! haha. I'd imagine it would come in handy for Hannah somewhere down the road ;)
Abigail Night chapter 7 . 12/11/2012
Cool!
DuchessYappingDog chapter 7 . 10/20/2012
I wonder what's up with Lara and Dean. Have they hooked up before? Is Lara after Dean? Or she just insists to go everywhere that he does... I mean she can't really unless he lets her. Beh.
raina-night chapter 7 . 9/29/2012
haha this story is amazing, one of the best i've read so far!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/26/2012
I actually love this story. It's 1:30am and I couldn't close the window without getting up to date. I don't think I've laughed so hard during a story than when she did the burlesque class, applause for you! Look forward to the next update!
Tipsintteri chapter 7 . 7/17/2012
I just discovered this story, and it is freaking AMAZING! I love it, and I love your characters :) I'm hoping you'll update soon :)
Guest chapter 7 . 7/2/2012
I love this story! Please update soon... :) Keep up the amazing work! From Courtney
Treign chapter 7 . 7/2/2012
LOVE this story! So fresh and fun
Guest chapter 7 . 7/2/2012
great chapter. i like the sense of closure we get from her meeting with her ex. more Dean! ;)
Guest chapter 7 . 7/2/2012
I love the tone of this story! It's ridiculous enough to be funny, and funny enough to be realistic. Also, I'd love a friend like Matt. He's lovely and his interactions with Hannah are fantastic. Next chapter soon, please!
gleekfanforever chapter 7 . 7/2/2012
Lol I've noticed you were heavy on wanting the reviews, don't worry I'm on the same boat with my current FP story . I have spent half my day reading from chapter 1 to chapter 7, and I am just feeling like : WOW.
I love this story so far, and I can't wait till you update. I've totally fallen for Dean myself *swoon* lol.
I totally love Henna, she's fun and interesting. Well all your characters are unique in some way, which is what makes it much more fun for me to read . Love, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this! haha
Exsomnis chapter 7 . 7/2/2012