Reviews for How to Keep a New Year's Resolution
Quozo chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Yay, another story. So far, so good!
ANewDayWillCome chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Beautifully written! Everything flowed in this chapter. Matt is hilarious and adorable and Hannah is deliciously dysfunctional! Haha!
sunshinernnr chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
I love, love, love, love, love the premise of this story! I hope Hannah manages to mostly succeed at these resolutions. Also, I'm hoping that she ends up with Matt! It's okay, if not; I'm sure you'll have someone or something equally satisfactory. :) I'm looking forward to this story and I'm hoping it will motivate me to push myself out of comfort zones. (no pressure ;))

One thing, though. You seriously need more commas in the dialogue and some of the sentences. I also thought the start was a little bit sluggish. Also, are the shoes significant? On the whole, I'm excited about this story. :)

Some comma deprived areas:

“I look like shit don’t I?" (comma after shit)

I groaned again in response “Don’t yell at me.” (comma after response)

Or in my case the day in which I will have to nurse the mother of all hangovers. (commas after case)
happilynuts chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
YAY. I LOVE YOU!

YAY!

YAY!

and I'm going to love this story
Xiaolu chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
You have succeeded. :-) Hannah is different but she's as loveable as Cat was. :-) Matt made me laugh, he seems like a great pal. :-) One hell of a year, indeed and I'm really curious about what's going to happen.

Anyway, I'm so glad you posted this one, even if I would have loved to read "Emma" too! :-) And what a pleasure to read another story from you, :-)
245 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17