Reviews for How to Keep a New Year's Resolution
Bookworm chapter 24 . 1/26/2017
So I was reading this on my phone and I about died when I received a call right when he was about to kiss her. I have loved this story throughout and best wishes for publishing!
Zippy Gonzalez chapter 24 . 1/26/2017
Ahhhhh finally. The end is here and I am immensely happy with how it has concluded. Thank you for taking us on Hannah's tumultuous yet fun journey. I've enjoyed this too much (and Hannah's friends. And Dean) that I can't wait for it to get published! Best of luck and hope to read more stories from you!
collican chapter 24 . 1/26/2017
Bravo! I enjoyed your story and happy you wrapped everything up nicely to end it.
Toffeema chapter 24 . 1/26/2017
Lol, that chapter was hilarious!
Becsdj chapter 23 . 1/3/2017
I love this story! I can't believe it's almost done.
Toffeema chapter 23 . 1/1/2017
Thanks for a New Years update! Glad to see Hannah has made peace with her father - as much as possible at least.
Guest chapter 22 . 12/30/2016
Great chapter. Excited for the end
Nble2 chapter 22 . 12/15/2016
I'm so glad to hear! Writers like you on these sites don't get enough credit - and it never hurts to hear how much people appreciate and support you (L)
Also, my god Hannah and her friends give me life, I swear I'm happy to just read about the shit they get into!
Ps. Hope all is well! Thank god 2016 is almost over - time to follow Hannah and get my life together.
Sending lots of love xoxo
Bookworm chapter 22 . 12/12/2016
An update! Plus it totally aligns with the right now or real time (at this point I'm not sure if I'm making sense)! I loved this chapter. Between braving the depraved Christmas shoppers like it was a post apocalyptic war movie with Hannah to sleet covered stoop kisses with Nial and then over to the heartwarming roommate growing pains, I loved it all! I also realized something this chapter, that there are people out there that have never heard of snickerdoodles! If you've never had one find a recepie and make some to try, and don't just put cinnamon surgar on a sugar cookie/biscuit because they use a different dough. Apologies if I seem passionate about holiday treats, I'll blame grad school exams and baking holiday cookies at my mothers over the weekend. I can't wait for the next installment in the story! Keep up the fabulous writing!
LOLFISH chapter 21 . 10/22/2016
Scary there's only 3 chapters left yet I feel like this story could go on forever! I absolutely love it, there hasn't even been any real interaction yet (except for the kiss). 7' gonna guess that dean finds out that Hen is leaving and he comes back, but because she's left they can have a relationship now! I really don't want her to leave though because she's suits MMO!
stak9000 chapter 21 . 10/13/2016
Gah! Why do you torture me! I need more of this, it's my addiction!
But seriously keep up the good work. I love every chapter, every cringe-worthy moment, all of it. It's something I can read everyday and I love it.
Toffeema chapter 21 . 10/12/2016
Love your dialogue!
xxSongBirdxx chapter 21 . 10/12/2016
so great to see an update of this story, I just love it, well Hannah finally did it , good on her, and lana may be right but only he will will know, so will have to find out when he gets the news. Soo great to hear you're nearly finished can't wait to see the outcome at the end. until your next update. have a great day :)
Nble2 chapter 21 . 10/11/2016
This story makes me want to be a better person and I think that's one of the greatest accomplishments an author could ever achieve. This is going to sound so bloody cheesy but I truly hope, from the bottom of my heart, that you realize how much you've touched people. I've honestly never been so inspired by a story before, and I want you to know how much I appreciate you. I'm kind of in the middle of an existential crisis but Hannah makes me feel like maybe everything will be okay
Sending you lots of love xo
Angel Princess31 chapter 20 . 9/16/2016
Wow this story is SO good! PLEASE update soon, I HAVE to know what happens!

-Angel Princess 31