Reviews for How to Keep a New Year's Resolution
Bookworm chapter 20 . 7/17/2016
I read this earlier last week and let's just say her work troubles and my work troubles were running tandum... I simpathize girl. Anyways can't wait for the next one!
xxSongBirdxx chapter 20 . 7/7/2016
love love this story I'm sad that dean is leaving but I know he will be back and maybe this phone call will but be just what Hannah needs. Looking forward to more.
mylittleprincess chapter 19 . 4/15/2016
and (they lived happily ever after) ... right, update please:D
xxSongBirdxx chapter 19 . 4/11/2016
Wow Finally they confess and kiss! it was driving me mad!, sad though that because of their work situation they can't be together well not yet anyway ;). So theres five more chapters to go woohoo but also boohoo, I have really enjoyed this story so far but can't wait to see how it will turn out in the end
DuchessYappingDog chapter 19 . 4/6/2016
Agh! Finally the truth is in the open! I need to read the last chapter to kind of review what is going on in Hannah's work life but that's okay. I'm so excited for them! Even though it sucks because they can't be together right now, but finally they know how each feels about another! Such big smiles even for the end! :) her life is definitely changing for the better. Must follow in her footsteps and start making strides to better my own life as well. And no worries about having a life and being busy... It's a good thing! :) we can't just live vicariously through Hannah even though it's very enjoyable.
Bookworm chapter 19 . 4/5/2016
If I had a guy like Dean wanting to date me, then I would be like ok I accept this new job. Granted that would suck but he just is so sweet and good looking. Shame they can't just fill out some paperwork with HR to have a relationship.
LoveDenied chapter 19 . 4/4/2016
I just LOVE your story! I've laughed so hard at times I've nearly pissed myself; then at other times I've been teary-eyed. For someone that doesn't normally get "emotional" over stories, that's saying something. You have a real talent and I can't wait to read your finished creation. Kudos!
Jester79 chapter 19 . 4/4/2016
It's completely refreshing for her to have things start going more her way and seeing how absolutely far she's come in almost a year.
Jenny chapter 19 . 4/4/2016
Oh sad face.
Bookworm chapter 18 . 1/7/2016
Darn I was really hoping that with the new year there might be another update. Oh well with baited breath I'll wait
Jester79 chapter 18 . 11/8/2015
So glad to see an update. I think if her contract is workable she should take the job, it would give her an opportunity to let her creativity explode. Plus she could actually pursue a relationship with Dean without the hassle of a "work relationship".
mylittleprincess chapter 18 . 11/8/2015
YES I was right she's (Micky), i want romance between Dean and Hannah.
blythely chapter 18 . 11/8/2015
Yay! I'm excited for change.
Cielwing chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
Hi!
I've noticed you mention Singapore and singaporean things quite abit... Are you singaporean?
MTveit chapter 17 . 10/26/2015
Just read this whole thing in one setting. I absolutely love this story! Hannah is awesome, and witty, and clever and imperfect - something I love in characters. Can't wait to read on, and I hope you get a chance to update soon :)
245 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »