Reviews for How to Keep a New Year's Resolution
Guest chapter 17 . 9/25/2015
I absolutely love this story. I still remember reading your first chapters way back have a gift! Waiting impatiently for updates :)
mylittleprincess chapter 17 . 9/9/2015
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE !
Literator chapter 17 . 9/3/2015
More more more!

Aw I was hoping Dean would have turned up at the party! Maybe a late night rendezvous? Thank you for the update! I really love this story. It's so sweet!
chuckythecat chapter 17 . 9/3/2015
I love this story so much! Please update more and sooner! (sorry, I just really love this story and would love to read a new chap every month or so) awww, please tell me Dean goes. And when are they finally going to kiss or something? It's taking forever *sad face* I can't wait till the next chap! Please update soon! People do love reading this story and wish to have a new chap to read every month! Team Dean! Lol
emilyconnell7 chapter 17 . 8/31/2015
OMG you simply cannot tell me that Dean and Hannah won't be a thing... :'(( If you do, I'll have to rewrite the story. :D
Jester79 chapter 17 . 8/30/2015
Been missing this so much. I completely missed the last chapter and it was great by the way. I truly enjoy seeing how strong Hannah has become from all the hard work she has done. Yes, she has a little further to go but really that's more of a continuation of adulthood. I still think Micky is the one for Matt.
xxSongBirdxx chapter 17 . 8/29/2015
Wow you're back. Great chapter again I hope to see Devon in the next though miss seeing him around. until your next update have a nice day.
Allora Gale chapter 16 . 8/22/2015
Love this story. It's not my usual cup of tea but it's been great so far. Can't wait for more.
ReaderGirl1245 chapter 16 . 7/16/2015
Oh please update! This is such an amazing story, so well written. I'm in love with all the characters, and hope you keep writing and keep developing them! I love Hannah's journey through her New Years resolutions, and want to see where it goes! :-)
Literater chapter 16 . 6/19/2015
I'm not sure what the likelihood of a new chapter would be, but if you would kindly please update, I'm sure there would be a handful of gratefully eternal people?

Who am I kidding? *bangs fists on table* We want an update! We want an update!

Sigh. This story is beautiful. I love it. I'm head over heels for it. Doesn't help that I share a lot of similarities to the MC, our first names being one of them. Alas I don't have a gorgeous Irish boss that may or may not have the hots for me. Such is real life.

Anyway, enough of my ramblings! Looking forward to the next chapter, whenever that may be, and I hope your Masters have gone well!

P.S. So glad she didn't end up with Matt my Team Dean flag is firmly flying!
Happy chapter 16 . 6/6/2015
Ok, this story is amazing. Definitely my new favorite :D can't wait to see what happens next!
Guest chapter 16 . 4/30/2015
doodling65 chapter 16 . 4/27/2015
Great chapter! I absolutely love their friendship! Everyone should have a friend like matt
xxSongBirdxx chapter 16 . 4/27/2015
Really great chapter. I love the relationship between Hannah and Matt and I'm so glad they're just friends because then it would too predictable plus I'm so Team Dean all the way. really looking forward to your next update.
xxSongBirdxx chapter 15 . 4/27/2015
Wow some friend she was, didn't even Once apologize for what she did, just sprouted a bunch of nonsense, and actually had the audacity to suggest being friends again. Hannah doesn't need her anyway.
245 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »