Reviews for Sweet Seventeen, How You Hate Me
amaxo chapter 11 . 5/23/2010
Love this chapter. x a million. You're awesome with writing. Keep going.
bookwormbelle chapter 9 . 2/2/2010
It's about time! LOL

This was a nice little filler chapter. It's nice to get away from all the drama and I love her mooching. That's priceless.

Can't wait for more.
Sparkling Sploosh chapter 9 . 2/2/2010
I love this story, the plot is riveting and keeping me on the edge of my seat for more. Update soon!
bookwormbelle chapter 8 . 1/19/2010
Okay, I'm finished. This isn't over right?

I'm going to be completely honest, I don't typically like stories like this. You know, the high school romance/drama type. It's not usually my thing, but I did enjoy this one.

The writing is fine. It doesn't blow me away, but it's not bad either. If it ain't broke, don't fix it. I would suggest sentence variety to mix things up a bit. As of now, most of the sentences are comprised by the same formula. This is like the hardest thing, in my opinioin, of course, to try and improve upon.

Uhm, what else? I don't love all of your characters so that's good. Raquel seems like a really sweet girl. She's very girly with her wardrobe and so I don't really relate to that. Who changes their outfit for dinner because it's the same one they wore to school? DO people do that? LOL

I love Javier! He's a great character. Ace is shady and stupid. Antonio is amazing. I wish my big brothers were as understanding. If I did what she did at age 17, which was only two years ago, I would have died. LOL

Can't wait until you add more chapters.
bookwormbelle chapter 7 . 1/19/2010
I was going to wait until I finished the story before I gave any other reviews, but I couldn't.

Ace is one shady person and Liana is a dumbass holding a party with drinking and smoking (I'm assuming that's what they're getting high off of) with her two year old daughter upstairs. Idiotic if you ask me. LOL

Anywho, I just had to get that off my chest. I'm almost done!
bookwormbelle chapter 5 . 1/19/2010
Question: Do I know her secret yet? Was it mentioned before and I'm just not remembering?

I still like Javier. Don't for real make him be an ass. LOL
bookwormbelle chapter 4 . 1/19/2010
Since when aren't guys, especially in high school, supposed to be complicated? LOL

My love for Javier only grew with this Chapter(:
sealednectar chapter 8 . 1/14/2010
I like this chapter very much. I feel as though Raquel has matured. I actually like how her brothers handled the situation, but her mother...? They really don't get along, but it's true to life, so good job on that. I'm looking forward to more!:)
ScreamingMidget chapter 8 . 1/13/2010
GOODSH!
amaxo chapter 8 . 1/12/2010
I like ( :
Humming LadyBug chapter 7 . 1/9/2010
It's been awhile since I found myself interested in a chaptered story. This was very enjoyable to read. I especially love how each brother have an individual personality, even with the three older ones who were just introduced in this chapter. What is Raquel's secret? It's driving me nuts. I do have a couple of ideas though, but I might be completely off the part. I'll definitely be sticking around for your next chapter.

Btw, loving how simple your writing style is. Makes it so much better for readers.
sealednectar chapter 7 . 1/7/2010
She's really lucky that she has brothers to look out for her. Kinda awkward that Ace took her to a party at his ex's. I want to know what blackmailing material Javier has on her. Keep writing!:)
sealednectar chapter 5 . 1/7/2010
Woah, that was an intense end, really scary. I wonder what her secret is.
sealednectar chapter 4 . 1/7/2010
I like Arica:) She's feisty! So many guys...
sealednectar chapter 2 . 1/7/2010
I liked this chapter, now the story is really starting. I love the part where she kneed Miguel in the groin, but I can't believe he slapped her! She lives in a really rough area.