Reviews for The Beach holds Your Memories
MariFlorr chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
I love how every single piece of the beach connects to the speaker's memories. She's disappointed about how the relationship resulted, but I don't sense a huge bitterness in her tone. Therefore, the beach still holds beauty, but there are parts of the beach that hold some imperfection.

The only thing I could suggest a tweak is the line: "The salty spray on my face is salty like the tears". I feel as if salty is overused. Maybe you can take out the first salty, or maybe there's another description to replace the second salty.

But that's just a hiccup. I would even say take it up to a literary magazine. *favorite* :]
BreakingBeauty chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
I really liked it ] Usually I don't bother with poetry, but I love when they refer to the beach. I loved how you used such a calming place to compare to the whirlwind of emotions of being left. Also, I love how it's bittersweet, not just moping about a subject like many poems seem to do. Great job ]

BreakingBeauty
WavesOfHope chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
I accutally thnk that's a pretty good title! I love it! OMG! (: it's so good! And sad!
Mickey Lovely chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Aww...Ruby,That was amazing,so sad yet blissful.

(Thanks for reviewing my short poems .)
Ryan D chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
AW tear tear that was very good.