Reviews for Louis's Super Secret Memorial Day Matchmaking Plan
Very cute and sweet ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
cute
SomeoneUnlikely chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
awww... i think this is soooo far the best best best best best story i have ever read
i know this review might not mean much but
this story was short but not too short
you didnt have to press that annoying flipping page button
it was COMPLETE
it was fucking awesome!
the characters were soooooo cuteeeee and balanced!
oh god i lovvveee this story

and u r right
this is sooooo perfect as a oneshot
Ibbit chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
The ending is great. But DAMN. 10k words. All I read was "oneshot" and was just like, short! Yes! Must read! This took forever -.-"

The whole story is just great. I'm tired of the word cute, so I refuse to use that. But you can fill in any form of synonym. Cheers on having an actual issue in here instead of one of the normal cliché ones that most people slaughter (aka overuse).

Uhm, learn how to space after you italicize. That's the only issue I seen.

I find it very weird that I actually read it over memorial weekend. Feh. And you wrote this two some years ago. Anyways..

Luck with life and writing and all that other mess.

ibbit:]
Cailleach64 chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Cute.
Insanity's Genius chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Awesome story! D
Ryette chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Yum.

Fear of fire is always good.

And camping. Gay boys camping.

I have nothing left to say.

The name Louis always confuses me because I never know how to pronounce it, since some people say "Lewis" and some say "Louie"...

I LIKED IT A LOT ANYWAY.
5redroses chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
It was all a scheme? Oh, that cracks me up! Sweet story :)
breezies chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
Wow, I don't know why this story doesn't have more reviews. I almost died from all the perfect fluffy cuteness. The whole Louis definitely planned this thing was a little disappointing to me because it didn't really add any twist to the story or anything, but the whole thing was so great that I don't even care, lol. Thanks so much for writing this, it really put a smile on my face! : )
TinyMusicalShore chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
That was so adorable!

Haha, I told my gay-ish friend about this story and he was like, "Wow, how lovely and disturbing!"

Well anyways, I loved it : )
his terrible beauty chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
Oh my God, this is my favourite oneshot ever ever ever.

I don't even know where to start... gah, Tristan, Oh my God, Tristan is THE CUTE, I love him to tiny little piecelings... but still, Evan, aww, man, Ev is absolutely awesome with his little 'do you think I'm sexy?'...

I think they're both sexy.

I think you get my point, yeah? LOVE LOVE LOVE.

More please. Now? Cool.
LimeSmoothie chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
too cute for words
xPrettyXxRadx chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Lalalala. I love this. LoveloveLOVE this. Hm... Lady Gaga's song Bad Romance just started playing in my head...

"Soo. I think you're sexy. Do you think I'm sexy?" Cracked me up. Why? Because I've actually said that to someone before. Good times. Good. Times.

And that bit about the virginity fairy and condoms under your pillow was probably the best thing I've heard in my life. Just for that, I'm going to make my friend read this. He'll worship you forever for that.

Evan and Tristan are golden. Louis is, too. I like Louis. A lot. He's sneaky and wonderful. I bet he has a very lovely devious laugh. And this is me hinting without any subtlety whatsoever that he should have his own one-shot. Please. Pleasepleaseplease.

PLEAASE?

I want there boys in a glass box that I can put on my shelf. I think they'd look rather perfect next to my Harry Potter books. Mhmm. They would. Definitely.
Caseus chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
o.O Why didn't I review this before?

I read this two weeks ago. But anyways. Yeah.

Hooray for collabs! _
Nezrin chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Awesome! :) I'm surprised this doesn't have reviews yet, since this is such an awesome oneshot written by two awesome authors. :D I love the hilarious parts and very slight bit of angst concerning Tristan's fears.

All in all, a great story. Such a wonderful read. :)