Reviews for When He Dumps You
Jessiquie chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
haha I Love this piece! It's amazing. I'm so glad you found teh motivation and inspiration to sit down in one sitting and get the whole thing out!

I was going through old skow emails and clearing out my inbox when I came across your story and boy am I glad I did. Wow, thats pretty much all I can say. I Loved your character development and your imagery and everything. Loved the characterisation and how every thing didn't seem contrived or forced in both your writing, the plot or the characters. Awesome job!

Thanks also for the explanation of mums and garters (though why do they call it mums? I find that just a touch weird, but I'm Australia and we don't have anything like that ehre, so I guess I was always going too..)
victoriai434 chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
bahahaa! i liked the story... except maybe at the end when they kiss after she got sick..

it's still really nice though...

:D
whitecrayons chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
cute!(:
Rhapsody's Song chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Incredibly cute, just one thing I couldn't help thinking when they kissed: puke breath. :/
Elle Winters 9 chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
I smile :)
Unconditional chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Nice.::))
southernxnz chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Sorry too lazy to login! I really liked this, have had a bad morning and it was nice to distract myself with this. So impressed about the length of it and the fact you wrote it all in one go! Thanks for explaining the mums and gartas thing (so weird lol, i don't get why on earth that is a good idea but oh well). My only comment - she just puked at the end and he kissed her? Maybe a kiss on the forehead would've been better til she'd had a chance to brush her teeth haha...good stuff though!
Sapphyre Nymph chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
cute.. very nice...
Aaerie chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
he can kiss me too if he likes lolz
MaPluie chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Aww, that was so cute. I found a couple of missing words in the beginning but I lost track of them while reading the story. It was so cute, really! * grins *
ophelia chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
he kissed her after she puked her guts out? i guess thats true love lol
emmasofie chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Awesome OneShot :D i saw it on SKoW, so i decided to give it a try. I really liked it, very cute, but also exciting (:

Tons of fun to read :D

x

Ems
blurrylights chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
I loved this! It was absolutely adorable...and really sweet. I've never heard of the garter/mum thing before. Maybe we just don't do it in our town?

Anyway, great job!
Kate Suza chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
Omgns, that was absolutely awesome. Best-written thing I've seen on fp in a long time. Thank you so much for posting it!
Can't Deny Your Eyes chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
That was insanely amazing. Wow, I'm pretty sure that's all I can say.
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »