Reviews for Just a Touch of Ice
vipera.422 chapter 4 . 2/12/2013
I absolutely loved this story. It had just the right amount of drama, angst and romance to grab my attention and hold it until the very last sentence. It must be really true that opposites attract because the guys couldn’t be any more different – Draca craves intimacy, Sin fears it – yet at the same time they’re also very similar in some ways.
I couldn’t believe my eyes when I read that Draca hadn’t had sex in two months just because Sin had denied him. He’s such a womanizer that I expected him to have difficulty being faithful to someone let alone be faithful to someone who wouldn’t even admit they were lovers. I’m impressed.
Sin really does have trust issues, it seems. Why did he still wear the collar when he’d been letting the Vampyre feed from him for years? It’s about time he got rid of the damn thing!
By the way, does anyone in the Haven not know that Draca and Sin are lovers?
I can’t wait for the boys to confess their undying love to each other – as unlikely as seems – and live happily ever after :-D
guest chapter 4 . 11/13/2012
Ahhhhh! I love sin and draca so much! you are a fantastic writer, i can't help but be pulled into your stories:) and i do love the angst in this, no good romance story comes without some brooding! well, i'm off to the next one, thanks for posting and i'll keep checking for updates!
Unknown By All chapter 3 . 6/21/2011
D: fictionpress did it again! chapter 3 is showing chapter 4!
StrawBerryRedGlasses chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
i reread this story every few months LOL
acorn2oak chapter 4 . 12/1/2010
Hm...didn't end the way I thought it would but not disappointed. Not disappointed at all. )
acorn2oak chapter 2 . 12/1/2010
When these two finally come to terms with their feelings it's going to be explosive. I just know it.

Keeps reading...
ireadtoomanybooks chapter 4 . 11/7/2009
I really should be sleeping. I should have been sleeping when i read that first story of yours. But your stories are so addictive! Love
Rintiskudarkness chapter 4 . 11/6/2009
hi i just finished this one all the way through so it was great i loved it but i havent' looked at any art yet but i will...
Princess of Lies chapter 4 . 11/5/2009
Yay! They made up! I'm so happy they did. Even though I was certain you wouldn't let them stay heartbroken over each other, I was still relieved when they made up!
Princess of Lies chapter 2 . 11/5/2009
Poor Draca! He doesn't even know why Sin attacked him, or why Sin told him not to touch him! It's horrible that he thinks Sin finds him repulsive. (
bookaholic13 chapter 4 . 11/2/2009
why does Gwen want to force her hand? cool chapter i think sin is really sweet
DefineNightmare chapter 4 . 11/2/2009
I'm suppose to be in my Geometry session, but Sin and Draca is a lot more interesting!

I can't wait for more! I just love the couple!
The Thirteenth Floor chapter 3 . 10/31/2009
RAWR! WHY? ANT-sama, you're evil!
The Thirteenth Floor chapter 2 . 10/31/2009
THAT BASTARD! WAH! POOR DRACA! *sniffles* ANT-sama, the angst is too much! TOO MUCH! *passes out*

*Arty*