Reviews for Sick and Tired
Gracing Wings chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
I thought it was odd the way you capitalized 'Sick and Tired' like it's a title. I've never quite worked up the courage to do that (bit of a sucker for the rules here) :). The poem has a certain quality to it that sticks out. It flows nicely but doesn't get monotonous (I bet I spelled that wrong too). I liked it, good job.
Archia chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
I like how you say the stuff with the hyphens, you give excuses for the things. I like how you say 'sick and tired' so much at the end, it really emphasises the point of the poem. Well done.
SnickerSnack chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
An automatic favorite :)

You really poured your emotions on this one. Keep up the good work. I sometimes use poetry as an outlet too, whenever I feel bad, so I can sort of relate to you
Kalista Jia chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Oh nice poem.

My favorite part is:

"Sick and Tired

Of being walked on - I’m not a doormat"

I think that is the coolest comparison I have read for awhile!

It is really an issue we can relate to more of less. _

The repetition is well used as well. It creates a pretty cold mood.

Kalista Jia
Cynthia Brent chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
I like this a lot but I really want to hear more about Anna Greene!
ranDUMM chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Hey,

Aw :(:( I liked it, and if it was a reflection of how you feel, don't :( It was great! We all miss you at The Lounge. I hope your exams are going okay, best of luck for them!

ranDUMM
TheButterflyx chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
I like this. It's a poem we can all relate to, we all get those days when we feel like slaves or doormats or just really want to be someone else. I especially like the way it's laid out, I sort of... fits if you understand me.