Reviews for Monday Mornings
a silenced revolution chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
I like how the sensual last line comes rather as a surprise.

"Its starts" seems like it should be "It starts".
romanticrazzy chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
It's so simple and short, I love it.
Isca chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
"Then your hand on my thigh." Ahaha. Excellent twist. It sounds like "Monday Morning Sexual Harrassment" to me :P.
Moondog Dozier chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Unexpected ending. Thought provoking. MD:77.
nickyO chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Sounds like a lovely way to start the morning. :) Nicely done.
Anna Christie chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
Since I suck at reviewing, I can't say much. haha But this is interesting. Makes me want to know what "it" is.

PS in the first line you said "Its starts". Did you mean to do that or did you mean "It starts"? Just wondering!
Brenda Agaro chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
I think it's an interesting concept for waking up on Monday Mornings. Great job.
in theory chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
The hot tea lapping against my jaw image brings to my mind erm, well cunnilingus to be brutally honest (I think of vaginas as mouths, and being a drinker of tea I can envision him with tea-smelling breath, so it's not a totally farfetched idea honest..!) I'm not sure if there is enough said in this, although perhaps I've missed the point. There is a definite teasing in that final section though, and maybe that's the tone you wanted to express, but I feel this could be longer. I'm no expert on haikus though so take that with a pinch of salt.

I'm hijacking a friend's computer at the moment so will tackle your larger pieces soon m'dear :D

Jack
Dale Christopher chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
I like the use of the word 'lapping', it's not a word you hear often in this context. The hand on the thigh can be seen as either comforting or sexual, but it seems to me that either way, it's expected. Well written.

Peace, Daze