Reviews for La Push Beach
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Review Marathon this weekend (link in my profile)!

I like the word taunt. It's a great choice and it creates an interesting image.

The last line to me is 6 syllables... unless youre counting other as one? But that doesn't seem right.

Other than that it was a good piece.
CostumeForAGutterball chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
I love this!
Moondog Dozier chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
Excellent. The personality jumps out of this one quite well. Great haiku. MD:77.
Eternal Skies chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
i liked it, i can practically see the beach. though i don't get the relation between jacob and this, la pus beach.

i don't know why people are still obsessed with twi, i mean, i got over it and i think there are many books that are better. yeah, shoot me twi-lovers, i used to be one of you guys but i've seen the light. lol
nickyO chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
This is very good.
Brenda Agaro chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
I like the line about the waves. Very well done.

And spot on with the Twilight joke! XD
tonight we bloom chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
"waves and I taunt each other" is completely brilliant. I have no idea how you come up with such spectacular phrases, but I applaud you.
in theory chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
Oh, that final "waves/and I taunt each other" speaks very powerfully to me, just the image of you mocking each other, daring and pushing each other. It's very powerful (I always forget Scorpio is a water sign, it seems to me it should have been fire but there ya go).

Jack
Dale Christopher chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
'The waves and I taunt each other' is one of the most amazing things I've read in... ages. This haiku makes me think of a friend of mine who, like you, lives in America. She loves the ocean and is constantly jealous that, as an Australian, I have access to beaches and oceans at almost every turn.

I also like the summary, though I loath Twilight.

Peace, Daze