Reviews for Kiss of Twilight: Betrayed by the Dawn
oreta chapter 4 . 1/29
ack i typed too fast!

Please tell me you're going to complete your KoT series! I just found OSTSG recently, got hooked, finished it, and carried on to KoT...please don't leave me hanging? D:
oreta chapter 4 . 1/29
Please tell me you're going complet
Ulrika chapter 1 . 1/25
This series is really amazing . I love each book you write but I refuse to read this particular one untill its finished b, its less painful that way but please I beg of you UPDATE
MileyRowling chapter 4 . 10/21/2014
You have to update this! You can't just leave it like this!
Please chapter 4 . 9/30/2014
I've just discovered this amazing series, starting with OSTSG, and then Kiss of Twilight. I NEED to see this continued, or at least be given closure that this will never be updated. So even if you have no intention of continuing, could you at least give us a note saying that it's discontinued? Thanks!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
I read this ages ago but i never got to review, i would just like to say that i remember absolutely loving this story, its creative and sarcastic and i love the characters, thank you so much for writing this i had a wonderful time reading it. I still regularly check this story for updates but unfortunately there has yet to be any :( I was just wondering if you could possibly inform us if this is going to be continued or not because i am literally dying to know what happens, you weaved one interesting plot line. I hope you are going to continue it, it would be such a shame if you don't, nevertheless i understand with life and things sometimes it won't be possible. So BASICALLY THANK U FOR THE STORY I REALLY ENJOYED IT AND I HOPE U TELL US REGARDING WHETHER OR NOT TH
SAK00 chapter 4 . 8/24/2014
I have read all of the stories you wrote associated to this one - Or So The Story Goes and the initial two Kiss of Twilight books - and I like all of them tremendously much. Or So The Story Goes stands as my favorite out of the three, and I was thrilled to read a sequel to it. While I am sure that you're busy with everyday life, I would appreciate if you would update this story. It HAS been more than two years since your last update. I hope you'll return soon, and I will continue to read and review your tale. :)
Moonlight Wishes chapter 4 . 8/24/2014
Wahhhhhhhh, I'm dying here. TTTT it's been so long, a full year already. I was the anon who was WishingUponAStar, or something like that.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!

Wahhhhhhhh, I'm still dying! Sorry for being so childish, but I'm just really obsess with this story. I still am after ONE WHOLE YEAR! Amazing right?

Well anyway, what I'm trying to say is please update!

I don't like being a stalker, but if I have to I will try to find out as much about you as I can and try to contact you?

P.S. I'm still dying! The suspence is killing me!
8ite Chomp Glomp chapter 4 . 8/12/2014
Hello. You might've seen my previous reviews. I noticed that this book was updated 3 years ago almost to the day. That means that you've updated OSTSG after updating this. After seeing the previous update date, it makes me sad thinking that you'll never complete this book. I realize that something personal might've come up to make you stop writing, but I just want closure. Helena hasn't even called Vinny by his name yet! Eve hasn't died! Helena hasn't even fallen asleep! I just want closure. I want Helvin fluff. I want them. I need them. They are taking over my brain. I fear I may go insane if you don't update. I don't think that you've updated anything in a while. The last update you had was when Jane Austin (did I get the name right?) published your book OSTSG. It just makes me cry that this book will never be finished. You have so many fans, and we all love and support you our own way even though sometimes we hate you (when Vinny was being evil). I just desperately want to know what happens, but I don't want it to be a summary of what happens. I would like you to continue this story, and if you don't, I would be lying if I say I understand, but I will accept it. :(
FireFlame4689 chapter 4 . 6/13/2014
Please update soon! I love this story to death! I am literally obsessed, and I am starting to talk like Vincent now! I really wish you'd update soon, considering that you haven't updated in 3 years... Hehe... Well, I hope this convinced you that we miss you and love you! Come back soon!
Bloodlesscolours chapter 4 . 3/9/2014
Hello,
There's really not much for me to say other than beg you to update even though it has been years since you last up dated please, please a least consider update one small chapter. Please. You are a beautiful writer and i am absolutely in love with you books please, please continue your works.
Thank you.
Much Love and Grace to You.
Anon chapter 4 . 2/5/2014
Please, please, please update :((((

I've been waiting for the next chapter for years and I'm seriously starting to lose hope ;;

I love Vinny, Helena and all the other characters and I really want to know what happens next.

Please come back and finish it :(((((
Guest chapter 4 . 12/10/2013
Pllleeeeeeaaaaaasssseee update. I know its been years, but I need to know what happens!
kamiviolet chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Hi, I sent comment or pm to you in May this year :)
I know I may not be able to see your new chapter in the internet again.
I really hope you can publish so that I can buy and read even it may take time to transport to HK where I am living.
I want to let you know that, all your stories are just great. The tension between the characters and the interactions are rarely found in the online fiction writing in English. The tension between the characters can be built up through many ways and not necessarily linked with those make-out or something which many stories nowadays love to use to catch ppl's eyes.

You really did the great job! Thank you for giving me such incredible stories and characters. I love them a lot. I feel like I am be with them :)

Wish you all the best.
Sofie chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
When will you update again?
184 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »