Reviews for Kiss of Twilight: Betrayed by the Dawn
Bloodlesscolours chapter 4 . 3/9
Hello,
There's really not much for me to say other than beg you to update even though it has been years since you last up dated please, please a least consider update one small chapter. Please. You are a beautiful writer and i am absolutely in love with you books please, please continue your works.
Thank you.
Much Love and Grace to You.
Anon chapter 4 . 2/5
Please, please, please update :((((

I've been waiting for the next chapter for years and I'm seriously starting to lose hope ;;

I love Vinny, Helena and all the other characters and I really want to know what happens next.

Please come back and finish it :(((((
Guest chapter 4 . 12/10/2013
Pllleeeeeeaaaaaasssseee update. I know its been years, but I need to know what happens!
kamiviolet chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Hi, I sent comment or pm to you in May this year :)
I know I may not be able to see your new chapter in the internet again.
I really hope you can publish so that I can buy and read even it may take time to transport to HK where I am living.
I want to let you know that, all your stories are just great. The tension between the characters and the interactions are rarely found in the online fiction writing in English. The tension between the characters can be built up through many ways and not necessarily linked with those make-out or something which many stories nowadays love to use to catch ppl's eyes.

You really did the great job! Thank you for giving me such incredible stories and characters. I love them a lot. I feel like I am be with them :)

Wish you all the best.
Sofie chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
When will you update again?
I am writer chapter 4 . 8/30/2013
hi, i'm new to this story please update, if you don't mind
Acerana chapter 4 . 8/27/2013
PLS! I so love Dru, Alex, Helana and Vinny and your story... Please update...
counting numbers chapter 4 . 8/27/2013
I love this story. please continue I'm dying to know what happens, and the suspense, please continue.
Ohhnats chapter 4 . 8/1/2013
It's been so long since you've last updated but I still have hope! I can't wait to read the next chapter you put up, and I hope you're having a fun time in the real world. Until next time!
sc773 chapter 4 . 8/1/2013
When I saw that the last time you updated this story was in 2011, I freaked out. However, I saw that you edited OSTSG in January, and I thought, "Thank goodness! She's alive!"
I'm new to your series. After my friend introduced me to your stories, I instantly got hooked and read nonstop until I came to the end of this chapter. You REALLY got me addicted; I don't normally stay until 3 A.M., trying to read one more chapter while pretending to sleep when my parents peek in (I'm a highschooler).
It goes without saying, by this point, that your stories a great. Typos DO bug me, but the plot makes me not care about them. Besides, the only stories I've written myself are only in my heart, so who am I to criticize you?
Anyway, I hope you keep writing! Please don't stop writing until you die. That sounds a bit sadistic, but I really hope you do. It will be nice if OSTSG is published, and I can wait if that's what caused this long hiatus. If all your stories become published in the future, I WILL buy all of them! Oh, and one last thing: am I the only one who's NOT obsessed with "Vinny-kin"?
La Principesa chapter 4 . 7/31/2013
Hi, this is my first time to comment, but I hope I'm doing this right. I don't know your real name, but Ranting Forever n Rambling On, I'm a really big fan! I've started reading OSTSG a while back, and couldn't put it down. I love the plot, I love the story line, and I love the characters. Your books are really captivating, and addictive. I couldn't put it down once I start reading. When I'm reading your books, I laugh, sigh, blush, and even complain. My workmates even comment that I look like a fool smiling to myself while reading your book. Like I care, you know. lol. I hope you become a Published Author soon, and I'll be looking forward to seeing your name (whatever it really is) on the future Teen Books bestselling list. Good luck, and keep up the good work.
And one more thing, Vinny, as charming as he is, will never put a smile on face like Alexander does. Keep up the Good Work! .
Guest chapter 4 . 7/30/2013
Um, is this story finish yet? I have read this story so much in the past 3-4 that I have finish OSTSG and almost finish the first story of KoT only a handful of chapters left. A few more thing. I like this story so so SOOO Much and OSTSG as well. You cant simply just stop here. NOOOOOO! NOT HERE! PLEASE CONTINUE! PLEASE! Sorry for that. -cough- well I hate waiting because the suspense are always killing me, not literally though, you understand don't you? This is a story that I am totally obsess with so you can't stop here. If it is finish like this the try to remove the message above from your head if possible. If you are wondering why I put this here instead is because I saw that there are three separate story and the last on is not marked as complete. So I wrote this here instead. Don't worry I hate a story being spoil even though many might have been spoil for me because of other people not likely me. Well sometime but not likely. Please update I will give you 3-7 days because I might be done by then because it is summer vacation only for a month. If not a new chapter by then then I am not sure how miserable I would be. This is my first review of this story and the one before because I keep telling myself later because I was too interested in the story.

*Below message for above

But like I say before if you finish the story already, I don't know because I am not this far yet. Please forget about what I said above*. Thank you!

Also one more thing: What was I going to say? ...oh yeah I remember, wait no I don't ... Oh yeah, you can also contact me on fictionpress by the name of Wishing Upon A Star or was it WhishingUponAStar I don't remember that we'll or maybe A Wish Upon A Shooting Star, don't remember short term memory. Or fanfiction by A Wish Upon A Shooting Star. There was something else I have to say...?... Oh yeah I have never been this obses with a story from fanfiction or fictionpress before now. I am even more or just as much as obsess with this series as the Percy Jackson series ans Heroes of Olympus series and that is saying a lot. Also I know this is too much but if you haven't update or contact me by the end of August or -September I might give up on this story and move on to another but please don't let that happen. Because that would be bad even if I don't give up that easily but this story if from some years ago so if you don't contact me or update to me that would mean that you gave up on fictionpress and this story so why bother waiting even if I won't lose hope, and I do wish to see this story and many other publish. I know I only say one more thing but I have a horrible habit of writing too much or stop too soon. Forgive me for this but I give you until the end of this year, 2013, before I give up on you so use your time wisely. Longest review I had ever written and this is saying a lot more than you think.

FINAL THING, I HOPE: I TOTALLY LOVE THIS WHOLE STORY AND I AM GOING TO FOLLOW AND FAVORITE YOU WHEN I GET THE CHANCE TO. AND YOU SAID IT WILL ONLY TAKE A FEW MINUTES TO REVIEW FOR ME IT TOOK OVER 10 minutes. I know that was two things not one and this makes it three sorry. Oh yeah, you are not the worst artist three ever is I know people who can draw only stick figure, me included. -cough- Also I know that makes four and this makes five, but like I said bad habit.
Nora chapter 4 . 6/30/2013
Please continue this story. You've managed to bring these characters to life in such vivid descriptions. This story has everything: An adventure-filled plot, romance, friendship, curses, witches, royalty, and frankly I'm dying to know what'll happen in the end... Js.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Oh, I hope I'll still live the day you decide to finally update.
Aria Faccia chapter 4 . 5/23/2013
I recently stumbled across OSTSG and spent the next couple days reading it. I loved it. I saw that that this series was a continuation of it and I got excited. I looked ahead and saw that it hadn't been updated in quite a while but I decided to read and entirely engross myself in it anyway. Now I am at the end, feeling empty, but not regretting my decision whatsoever hahah.
I don't know if you still read the reviews people leave you... but I just wanted to say that your writing and stories are captivating. You create a world that is easy to escape to and get lost in. My mind has been filled with nothing but your characters and I often find myself sketching ... when I get a decent drawing done I will send it to you in hopes of getting an update, maybe even a double one, if your previous deal still stands.

-Volta