Reviews for Kiss of Twilight: Betrayed by the Dawn
Eisette chapter 3 . 3/26/2011
Ah, this chapter was great! I'm so glad your life has picked up again too :) And thank you for mentioning me at the end! It made me grin :3

Ah, I wish I could see Vinny's reaction when he realises Helena, Melina and Eve are gone! Call me cruel, but I imagine he'd be so heartbreakingly upset
manda rose chapter 3 . 3/26/2011
Such a good chapter! It was nice to learn the whole (if brief) tale of Melina's past. Well, maybe not the whole tale, but at least the beginning haha. For some reason, I like Melina. She's scary and selfish, but she makes me wonder.

Anyway, update soon! I can't wait to read more about Helena, and her story has almost reached its end! Unless, of course, this book winds up becoming longer than planned and there's a fourth...

Xanthe P chapter 3 . 3/25/2011
Oh! I'm so sorry about all the bad stuff that happened to you. :(

But I'm glad you have a new boyfriend now! I wish you all the best. :)

YAY for an update! I've missed this story a lot. I hope for more soon! Keep on being an amazing author, okay? :D
MellyMeliza chapter 3 . 3/25/2011
You're back!

When I saw the update in my email I thought it was going to say you were going to stop writing Kiss of Twilight.

Surprise, surprise!

A good one too.

Good chapter, glad you're back, and sorry for the bad things that happened.
SourTofu chapter 3 . 3/25/2011
Am I dreaming? *rubs eyes* but the alert for a KOT update is still here! *clicks link* And, and, there's Helena and Eve and Melina and Vinny...*faints from shock*

o

But no really, it's great to have you back! this series is still one of my top five and i can't wait for the final installment. even if it does take five more years to finish...:p

also, sorry that you've had such a sucky year. but it sounds like thing are coming around for you (at least with the super sweet new boyfriend;) so that's good too!

and don't worry about the long update i understand (i think my FF readers are ready to kill me. i haven't updated since last summer...i should get on that...)

lotsoflove

SourTofu
AngelGarnet chapter 3 . 3/25/2011
I'm so glad you've updated again! I've been checking around every so often to see if you've put anything up (even though I get chapters sent to my e-mail haha)

I'm glad that you have a lovely boyfriend now : D

Even if everything seems down, you have to remember that then, things can only go up, and eventually, everything rights itself again.

I hope you write some more soon!

how is trying to get published going?
Ivymax1234 chapter 3 . 3/24/2011
Thank you so much for updating! I've been looking forward to an update. And now that it's up... I find that I've forgotten most of this story. So, now I must ask myself, should I reread? Nah, I won't. Maybe someday... when bunnies fly and I finally update myself! D

Anyway, I loved the chapter, and I was wondering if the whole thing with the "one drawingone update" was still going. If not, that's great too... (my drawing of Helena was by no means good... *shudder*)

I hope you do finish by the time you start school again, and if not... Well, never mind.

Thanks again for updating!

-.-.-Ivymax
redambrosia chapter 3 . 3/23/2011
Yay! You're Back! Finaly Helena realized who the big bad witch is! I seriously wanted to jump into the story and scream it at her! Anyways, great start so please update sooner!
LondonLi chapter 3 . 3/23/2011
Wow, life's been a rollercoaster for you lately, hasn't it? I'm glad it's on an upswing! Thanks so much for the update; you sure left us in one heck of a cliffie last time!
ellectf chapter 3 . 3/23/2011
I am so far beyond happy that you've updated this! I adore this story, it's my absolute favorite :)

I'm sorry to hear about all of the stuff that you've had to go through, I'm glad you've found someone who will treat you right though :)

I look forward to starting to see your work again!
createavacuum chapter 3 . 3/22/2011
GAH! I nearly had an orgasm when I saw that you had updated… anyway, great chapter! I'm so excited about this!
ebs12 chapter 3 . 3/22/2011
it's hard to escape real life sometimes. I hope all gets better. Update soon
Erika-Faye chapter 3 . 3/22/2011
YAY! :D

i can't tell you how excited i was when i checked my emails and saw an email saying there was a new chapter of Kiss of Twilight! :D :D :D :D

this really cheered me up to.. i've been having a bad couple of weeks so thanked you for updating! :D

i really liked hearing from Lycan. he's an interesting character. i kinda suspected that Melina was more powerful than she made out to be; she was just much too cocky for her own good. but the cliff hanger was mean! D:

i wish vinny had made an appearance! hehe
elphaba731 chapter 3 . 3/22/2011
Another phenomenal chapter! Welcome back (:
kawinkydink chapter 2 . 2/9/2011
i didn't realize you rewrote the beginning the third book/end of second book! i definitely prefer this direction of the story :] please update soon. there's only so many times i can reread your story and still try to wait patiently for the next update. teehee!
174 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »