Reviews for Kiss of Twilight: Betrayed by the Dawn
LondonLi chapter 4 . 8/8/2011
Thank you so much for the update! I'm glad you're updating, no matter how sporadic! Thanks so much for the new chapter.
raindrahp chapter 4 . 8/8/2011
Thank you so much for updating! This is still the best story I've found on fictionpress, and possibly the best I've found anywhere.

I hope you update soon, and good luck with your internet problems.

chrissy.qld chapter 4 . 8/8/2011
ahhhh its been soo long! :D when i got the email, i literally jumped out of my chair in excitement! please dont be too long again, i absolutely love this story! 3
Helenor chapter 4 . 8/7/2011
Hi Ranting!

I know I said I would review the other chapter after I reread the stories again, but when I saw you updated, I couldn't resist reading the new chapter. I will review the other one too, I promise. (also not sure if you've changed the other chapter or if I'm just going crazy)

Is Bliss related to Helena? She called Miranda her aunt and isn't Miranda Alexander's sister? I really need to read up the other stories again.

Hmm, so Eve might not stay dead if Helena might be willing to trade her life for her first born? Is that how Melina will get her to agree? Very interesting.

I'm glad we got to see the story behind Melina, Lycan, and Eriwyn. Though I do want to know how exactly Eriwyn died. I really enjoyed this chapter, as always.
Holland's Salutation chapter 3 . 7/23/2011
I'm too lazy to log in, so you can contact me via this name if need be. :)

So. I read this forever and a day ago, and I loved it. At the time, this was not updated. So I recently remembered that this story did, in fact, exist, and I went to see if you'd updated it.

When I saw that you did, I screamed so loud my roommate looked at me strangely. Anyway, this was amazing! I love Meline, and I love Vinny. Helena isn't my favorite character, because she's so annoying, but that's what makes every story great! (No, actually, Vinny carries it all on his shoulders. XD)

So I had to re-read the other two books-which were lovely, by the way-and then re-read this before I remembered everything. I still need to re-read OSTSG to get it completely. However, this is one of my favorite series ever. Like of all time. In the history of the world.

And then I read the spoilers, and I know that Eve is going to die. I'm also guessing that Vinny is going to be on the verge of death, after Helena's awake, because she'd need to be awake in order to save his life. In exchange for his life, she's going to give Melina her first-born kid (cough son cough) who will fall in love with Melina and save the Lands.

But enough of my gushing about how amazing and awesome and wonderful and fantastic this story is, no matter how much it deserves it. I'm so sorry that you had a bastard boyfriend like that, and I wish you luck with your new one. I can understand your lack of writing enthusiasm, and I hope your life only gets better from this point on. It's really a lovely series that you've written here, and it'd be a shame to see it go unfinished.

Just remember: Never, never stop writing! Or doing something that you love! But mainly writing. I hope you have a nice day, and that your writing mojo is restored as soon as it deems fit.

redcristal chapter 3 . 7/6/2011
Helena is quite the drama queen

Why the rush to leave just because she found out Vinny traded his first born child to save his father?

It's not like he betrayed her or something.

Still as irrational as always. How old is she now? 16? Shouldn't she be a bit more mature than this?

Did Eve know that the ballroom floor was a mirror or did she just want to act surprise to cheer up Helena?

I don't remember if it was just Vinny and Helena that discovered it back in Absence of Light...

I like how Eve is now, much more relaxed. It's amazing what Dominic could do to change her up

Though they're not gonna ever end up together huh :(

Your story about the three is a bit confusing.

Why did Arianna want Melina? Did she even want Ciel or was she just using his love for her to get Melina?

Why didn't Arianna go with them to the cave if she was the one that threatened the hag to reveal its location?

"she knew that she'd die either way, but she'd rather die with everyone than die alone" - is this the hag? Why wouldn't she die alone?
Kat chapter 3 . 6/16/2011
Why must you hurt me by not having this completed? From last week I have read OSTSG and both KoT's happily because they were finished and now it's like Sonic doesn't have Happy Hour anymore. Meaning, I don't know what to do with my life while waiting for you to post more chapters!

But your works are amazing and it's been a while since I've read a story that makes me stay in instead of going out with friends and I think you for that! Update soon so your adoring fans can read more and finish quickly so I don't go freaking crazy!

Thanks :]
PrincessCalissa chapter 3 . 6/15/2011
You MUSt update! You are killing me! I need to know what's going on! When is the war? And are you going to put it in vin's POV when she is put to sleep? I just can't wait until he comes back into the story! He is my #1 favorite character! Francis is a close second. He's just so FUnnY! Helena is my 3rd fav:) I can so see her making a counter to his bargain! O.0 (*gasps*) what if Eve turns in her life for Helen's child? Nooo! that would be horrific! But amazing at the same time... My older Sis once told me that if your goal was to write 3words a day on a story, then the stuff would just come to you. But take your time if you publish any stories let me know! I love your writing! And just so you know I was too lazy to log in:/ eh, it happens.
MrsHellman chapter 3 . 4/27/2011
Well, there isn’t too much to say about this except for:

-God damnit, I really wanted to see even more fluffiness between Vinny and Helena, I can’t help it. I just want to see them do something. You know, can’t they just touch and kiss on the forehead and cheek or something? It would be interesting to see Vincent kiss Helena on the cheek before she leaves with Melina. O3o

-You really have to make up your mind when she should fall to sleep. At first it was at the end of the first book, then the end of the second book and now it’s already the third book. Hehe.

I’m A Very Curious Person, Smack Me:

a) You know if we’ll see more of you in the future, or have you given up on FP writing? I can see the potential of becoming a potent author so don’t let your talents get wasted. Doesn’t matter if it’s fanfiction writing or original fiction writing, oh bloody hell— just a book in general or whatever, I’d definitely buy it. You sure do have some talents.

b) How’s it going with getting published? I read some of your Q&A’s and found out that you’re trying to get published and it makes me a bit curious as to how things are going. O3o

Also, if you feel that you've got a hard time forming the chapters, feel free to contact me, I work as a beta/muse to several different people on FFN, check by betabio if anything else.

Dream. Live. Breathe. Write. All for fiction.

Helenor chapter 3 . 4/18/2011
Oh my god. I hadn't realized that you've updated! I'm very sorry to hear that you've been having troubles before, but I'm happy to hear you have a wonderful new boyfriend!

While reading your newest chapter, I got pretty confused. I think I'm still in shock from the update and my illness is also contributing. I will have to review the other chapters before writing an actual review for this one, so stay tuned!

I'm so happy you're back!
MeanGreenRene chapter 3 . 4/18/2011
Wow it has been forever and a day. But thank you for the update! I hope you update soon!
Crystal Royale chapter 3 . 3/27/2011
My goodness, it's been so long I didn't recognize the name FictionPress at first! I'm pleased to see a new chapter for such a fabulous story. Life does indeed suck at times, but I'm glad to see things starting to look up for you, and it's good to see you back writing again.

I really like that we're finally getting some backstory on Melina; it's definitely needed, and it does slightly lessen my dislike of her. I still want to smack Vinny upside the head and tell him to stop being suck an idiot! XD

I'm really interested to see where things go from here, and I'm excited to see what things are like in Zephyr compared to the other kingdoms so far explored.

Good luck to you and happy writing!

Eisette chapter 3 . 3/26/2011
Ah, this chapter was great! I'm so glad your life has picked up again too :) And thank you for mentioning me at the end! It made me grin :3

Ah, I wish I could see Vinny's reaction when he realises Helena, Melina and Eve are gone! Call me cruel, but I imagine he'd be so heartbreakingly upset
manda rose chapter 3 . 3/26/2011
Such a good chapter! It was nice to learn the whole (if brief) tale of Melina's past. Well, maybe not the whole tale, but at least the beginning haha. For some reason, I like Melina. She's scary and selfish, but she makes me wonder.

Anyway, update soon! I can't wait to read more about Helena, and her story has almost reached its end! Unless, of course, this book winds up becoming longer than planned and there's a fourth...

Xanthe P chapter 3 . 3/25/2011
Oh! I'm so sorry about all the bad stuff that happened to you. :(

But I'm glad you have a new boyfriend now! I wish you all the best. :)

YAY for an update! I've missed this story a lot. I hope for more soon! Keep on being an amazing author, okay? :D
186 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »