Reviews for Kiss of Twilight: Betrayed by the Dawn
Hydrogen Peroxide chapter 2 . 6/15/2010
I can't wait for the next chapter. I really can't! Its been so long...So I hope that perhaps you could update soon?
LesWinVS.ShelCoop chapter 2 . 6/6/2010
Hooray! An update! However it has been over a month, so please please please update quickly. I love this trilogy.
LadyoflaSelva chapter 2 . 5/24/2010
WOOHO! Update. Please update ASAP!
MorningManiacEveningElegance chapter 2 . 5/16/2010
Although Vinny's secret may have been slightly anti-climatic, I still LOVED you update. Aw poor Chris. He just wants his big sister to stay, but he can't seem to get through to her...UPDATE! ASAP! (Wow, I seem bipolar today.)
Arainrhod chapter 2 . 5/14/2010
Finally finished the third book, was saving my review for the end... loved them

hope you start writing soon

xx

Roddie
dwpea chapter 2 . 5/7/2010
of course i remember you!

IT"S BEEN SO SO SO SO SO LONG!

but i'm SO SO SO glad you updated!

you're writing style is still so damn interesting and wonderful!

I loved this chapter. the way you weaved in the plot, the character's emotions etc.

i hope the next chapter will be updated soon...p

congrats on both entering optometry school and on getting a boyfriend! x3
MeanGreenRene chapter 2 . 5/7/2010
AH FINALLY! I've waited so long! Thank you for updating and please update again ASAP!
Treehugger22 chapter 2 . 5/6/2010
I say screw the people who don't like the Q & As. If they don't like them they can skip them. I like them because people think to ask questions that I don't, and it helps it all make sense. Anyway wow! Long time no update! I had to go back and read parts of the previous books to remind myself what this one was about! I'm glad you updated though because I love this story! Anyway update again soon! So exciting!
a fan of your stories chapter 2 . 5/6/2010
*wuhu* you are back!

nice chapter! I hope you will update soon the next one!

best wishes

SpotWillRuleTheWorld chapter 2 . 5/5/2010
YOUR BACK!

Great chap.

Stupid Vinny.

Update soon!
Venomous Vengeance chapter 2 . 5/5/2010
Oh! perfect ending! oh my god it's just that good! :)

although it does keep me wanting more, i totally have to applaud the great ending (again)! anyways, i can't wait for the next chapter!
MuseofMagic chapter 2 . 5/5/2010
I read this the minute you posted it, but sadly I didn't have time to review until now. So... wow. Just... wow. So Helena finally knows... she's a little rash though with all her 'we're leaving now!' I mean, I get it, but... I'm just saying.

And Vinny! Finally admitted it... kind of... without so many words... -sighs-

I can't wait for you to update again! Keep up the awesome work.

Caiti
Erika-Faye chapter 2 . 5/4/2010
WOO! :D the truth is revealed!

I've been dying to read more! thank you for posting :)

I'm really excited to see what happens next!

Erika.
Written chapter 2 . 5/4/2010
oh my god, that ending was so intense! I'm glad she finally knows the truth, and I don't really dislike melina even though she's obviously manipulating things... I don't know. I wonder what her reasons are, in any case. to some extent i can guess, but yeah.

I seriously can't wait until the next chapter! this chapter was awesome, trust me. but so sad when her family was mad at her :(
SourTofu chapter 2 . 5/4/2010
OMG you're still alive!

I have to go back and reread some things (cuz i forgot them . . . ) but from what i remember this seems to fit in the story a little better than the last chapter you had before.

and the drama!

you captured the emotions of the other charactors perfectly while still keeping it in Helena's pov. bravo! that's something i always seem to forget in my own stories! I'll have to start taking notes! lol

Nice to see you're still writing btw ;)
184 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »