Reviews for Kiss of Twilight: Betrayed by the Dawn
iWait chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Oh my gosh. I love this. And all the other books that this is connected to. I would really really really love it if you update soon.

Please? :3
Planurescape chapter 2 . 7/5/2010
I love this story of yours! I cant wait to see whats in store for both Helena and Vinny, especially now that Helena knows Vin's secret. Looking forward to the next chapter and please update soon
curlyxcutie chapter 2 . 6/25/2010
Oh, please, please hurry up and write the story! You wouldn't believe how absolutely in love with it I am! You're characters are all so real, the story's one of the best I've ever read, includng real books! I seriously think you should get it published...please? It's an amazing series, incredibly fascinating. Vinny is my favorite character! Actually, when I'm reading it, I feel like I'm actually IN the story. Please hurry up and get the chapters posted, because I only have two months left of summer and I can't stay up all night reading the Kiss of Twilight series like I've been doing for the past few days. Oh; -and this is a request, you don't have to follow through with it- but maybe you could have Helena save Vinny from something in this book? I mean, he's always saving her, and I think she should return the favor. But anyways, as I said, I really,really, LOVE LOVE LOVE these books,and I'm really looking forward to reading OR So the Story Goes once you get it published!
Red Warden chapter 2 . 6/23/2010
I Think I might like it better if Vinny doesn’t come along. Then again I would miss all the sexual tension. This chapter seems a lot less confusing then the original one; I guess that’s why you changed it? And did you change the prologue?

I wish Eve didn’t have to die.
Hydrogen Peroxide chapter 2 . 6/15/2010
I can't wait for the next chapter. I really can't! Its been so long...So I hope that perhaps you could update soon?
LesWinVS.ShelCoop chapter 2 . 6/6/2010
Hooray! An update! However it has been over a month, so please please please update quickly. I love this trilogy.
LadyoflaSelva chapter 2 . 5/24/2010
WOOHO! Update. Please update ASAP!
MorningManiacEveningElegance chapter 2 . 5/16/2010
Although Vinny's secret may have been slightly anti-climatic, I still LOVED you update. Aw poor Chris. He just wants his big sister to stay, but he can't seem to get through to her...UPDATE! ASAP! (Wow, I seem bipolar today.)
Arainrhod chapter 2 . 5/14/2010
Finally finished the third book, was saving my review for the end... loved them

hope you start writing soon

xx

Roddie
dwpea chapter 2 . 5/7/2010
of course i remember you!

IT"S BEEN SO SO SO SO SO LONG!

but i'm SO SO SO glad you updated!

you're writing style is still so damn interesting and wonderful!

I loved this chapter. the way you weaved in the plot, the character's emotions etc.

i hope the next chapter will be updated soon...p

congrats on both entering optometry school and on getting a boyfriend! x3
MeanGreenRene chapter 2 . 5/7/2010
AH FINALLY! I've waited so long! Thank you for updating and please update again ASAP!
Treehugger22 chapter 2 . 5/6/2010
I say screw the people who don't like the Q & As. If they don't like them they can skip them. I like them because people think to ask questions that I don't, and it helps it all make sense. Anyway wow! Long time no update! I had to go back and read parts of the previous books to remind myself what this one was about! I'm glad you updated though because I love this story! Anyway update again soon! So exciting!
a fan of your stories chapter 2 . 5/6/2010
*wuhu* you are back!

nice chapter! I hope you will update soon the next one!

best wishes

SpotWillRuleTheWorld chapter 2 . 5/5/2010
YOUR BACK!

Great chap.

Stupid Vinny.

Update soon!
Venomous Vengeance chapter 2 . 5/5/2010
Oh! perfect ending! oh my god it's just that good! :)

although it does keep me wanting more, i totally have to applaud the great ending (again)! anyways, i can't wait for the next chapter!
188 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »