Reviews for Kiss of Twilight: Betrayed by the Dawn
Red Warden chapter 2 . 6/23/2010
I Think I might like it better if Vinny doesn’t come along. Then again I would miss all the sexual tension. This chapter seems a lot less confusing then the original one; I guess that’s why you changed it? And did you change the prologue?

I wish Eve didn’t have to die.
Hydrogen Peroxide chapter 2 . 6/15/2010
I can't wait for the next chapter. I really can't! Its been so long...So I hope that perhaps you could update soon?
LesWinVS.ShelCoop chapter 2 . 6/6/2010
Hooray! An update! However it has been over a month, so please please please update quickly. I love this trilogy.
LadyoflaSelva chapter 2 . 5/24/2010
WOOHO! Update. Please update ASAP!
MorningManiacEveningElegance chapter 2 . 5/16/2010
Although Vinny's secret may have been slightly anti-climatic, I still LOVED you update. Aw poor Chris. He just wants his big sister to stay, but he can't seem to get through to her...UPDATE! ASAP! (Wow, I seem bipolar today.)
Arainrhod chapter 2 . 5/14/2010
Finally finished the third book, was saving my review for the end... loved them

hope you start writing soon

xx

Roddie
dwpea chapter 2 . 5/7/2010
of course i remember you!

IT"S BEEN SO SO SO SO SO LONG!

but i'm SO SO SO glad you updated!

you're writing style is still so damn interesting and wonderful!

I loved this chapter. the way you weaved in the plot, the character's emotions etc.

i hope the next chapter will be updated soon...p

congrats on both entering optometry school and on getting a boyfriend! x3
MeanGreenRene chapter 2 . 5/7/2010
AH FINALLY! I've waited so long! Thank you for updating and please update again ASAP!
Treehugger22 chapter 2 . 5/6/2010
I say screw the people who don't like the Q & As. If they don't like them they can skip them. I like them because people think to ask questions that I don't, and it helps it all make sense. Anyway wow! Long time no update! I had to go back and read parts of the previous books to remind myself what this one was about! I'm glad you updated though because I love this story! Anyway update again soon! So exciting!
a fan of your stories chapter 2 . 5/6/2010
*wuhu* you are back!

nice chapter! I hope you will update soon the next one!

best wishes

SpotWillRuleTheWorld chapter 2 . 5/5/2010
YOUR BACK!

Great chap.

Stupid Vinny.

Update soon!
Venomous Vengeance chapter 2 . 5/5/2010
Oh! perfect ending! oh my god it's just that good! :)

although it does keep me wanting more, i totally have to applaud the great ending (again)! anyways, i can't wait for the next chapter!
MuseofMagic chapter 2 . 5/5/2010
I read this the minute you posted it, but sadly I didn't have time to review until now. So... wow. Just... wow. So Helena finally knows... she's a little rash though with all her 'we're leaving now!' I mean, I get it, but... I'm just saying.

And Vinny! Finally admitted it... kind of... without so many words... -sighs-

I can't wait for you to update again! Keep up the awesome work.

~ Caiti
Erika-Faye chapter 2 . 5/4/2010
WOO! :D the truth is revealed!

I've been dying to read more! thank you for posting :)

I'm really excited to see what happens next!

Erika.
Written chapter 2 . 5/4/2010
oh my god, that ending was so intense! I'm glad she finally knows the truth, and I don't really dislike melina even though she's obviously manipulating things... I don't know. I wonder what her reasons are, in any case. to some extent i can guess, but yeah.

I seriously can't wait until the next chapter! this chapter was awesome, trust me. but so sad when her family was mad at her :(
185 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »