Reviews for Kiss of Twilight: Betrayed by the Dawn
Venomous Vengeance chapter 2 . 5/5/2010
Oh! perfect ending! oh my god it's just that good! :)

although it does keep me wanting more, i totally have to applaud the great ending (again)! anyways, i can't wait for the next chapter!
MuseofMagic chapter 2 . 5/5/2010
I read this the minute you posted it, but sadly I didn't have time to review until now. So... wow. Just... wow. So Helena finally knows... she's a little rash though with all her 'we're leaving now!' I mean, I get it, but... I'm just saying.

And Vinny! Finally admitted it... kind of... without so many words... -sighs-

I can't wait for you to update again! Keep up the awesome work.

Caiti
Erika-Faye chapter 2 . 5/4/2010
WOO! :D the truth is revealed!

I've been dying to read more! thank you for posting :)

I'm really excited to see what happens next!

Erika.
Written chapter 2 . 5/4/2010
oh my god, that ending was so intense! I'm glad she finally knows the truth, and I don't really dislike melina even though she's obviously manipulating things... I don't know. I wonder what her reasons are, in any case. to some extent i can guess, but yeah.

I seriously can't wait until the next chapter! this chapter was awesome, trust me. but so sad when her family was mad at her :(
SourTofu chapter 2 . 5/4/2010
OMG you're still alive!

I have to go back and reread some things (cuz i forgot them . . . ) but from what i remember this seems to fit in the story a little better than the last chapter you had before.

and the drama!

you captured the emotions of the other charactors perfectly while still keeping it in Helena's pov. bravo! that's something i always seem to forget in my own stories! I'll have to start taking notes! lol

Nice to see you're still writing btw ;)
A Tentative Possibility chapter 2 . 5/4/2010
Aagh. I think I'll have to reread the last few chapters again, the story is all jumbled in my head and the removal of the last chapter in the previous book has confused me furthur.

On the other hand, congratulations on your BF and optometry school! I used to keep checking back in the forums, wondering if you'd written anything about an update. (I'm Lemon there, if you remember.) Or given an update about what you'd written, hmm... 'Cause I didn't remember you telling us you were going on hiatus. (Did you? Tell us, I mean.)

I thought maybe you'd abandoned poor Helena.

It's my own lack of self control that did not let me deny myself from reading the spoilers in the last book, which is why this chapter really didn't seem to have much. Though I remember you saying you wouldn't be posting any spoilers any more, which is excellent, because most of us can't restrain ourselves even when we know the spoilers will... you know... SPOIL the book for us.

I wonder if it wasn't a bit anticlimactic about how Helena found out about the first child business? I mean, Melina just announcing it... still, it isn't any point keeping it a secret any more, or it might have become dragged. And now you've changed the focus of this last book!

The only problem I find with KoT - and remember, I do love the trilogy - is that it seems a little slow paced. I guess an eventual rewrite would fix that, though, so nevermind... and I think I've mentioned this before, so I'll shut up now.

Best of luck with the writing, and hopefully it won't take long for you to complete the next chapter!
Xanthe P chapter 2 . 5/4/2010
AW CUTE CONGRATULATIONS ON THE BOYFRIEND! :D

Oh, and being accepted into optometry school too! Haha. Forgot about that when I saw "boyfriend". xD

EK EXCITING

I like did, a real gasp, when Vinny's secret came out. ;)

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Chrissy chapter 2 . 5/3/2010
I honestly thought that it was going to be a more serious secret that Vincent was hiding. Although I guess it is, in retrospect pretty big.

I agree that the last chapter of the last book was rushed too, glad you are redoing it :D

One question though, are you going to be putting up the next chapter anytime soon or is there going to be another huge wait? Because that ending was quite BAM and needs the next chapter son :D

overall, loving the book, my favourite book so far!
Crystal Royale chapter 2 . 5/3/2010
Yay, and update! I'd almost forgotten this story existed (terrible, terrible me). Congratulations on your acceptance into school!

As for this chapter, (YAY IT EXISTS!) I have mixed feelings about Vincent's secret being revealed, and yet I think it's for the best. Vinny just needs to stop being stupid already!

I can't wait for the next chapter! Happy writing!

Cryssy
LondonLi chapter 2 . 5/3/2010
Welcome back! I'm so glad that Vincent's secret is out, finally! And thanks so much for giving us a rundown of what to expect. Congrats on all the personal developments!
lindsaydelina chapter 2 . 5/3/2010
Can't they just get arried, have a baby, and get over it?
Helenor chapter 2 . 5/3/2010
Wow, hi Ranting!

It has been a while, eh? The forums have been quiet for a long time, and I was kind of worried something had happened to you. Congrats on getting into optometry school and getting a boyfriend! Those pesky things, they're distracting, huh? (Ahahaha, I'm just joking, really!)

Okay, now on to the review:

I like this ending better than the last one. We (well, Helena) know why Vinny was keeping it secret now! I like how Chris's attitude towards Helena leaving is different now . He's not as forgiving to her for leaving. I think it's realistic and they've not really had a sibling spat before. (I'm pretty close to my brother, but I've had plenty of spats with him.)Hopefully Chris will forgive her.
MellyMeliza chapter 2 . 5/3/2010
First off: I AM SO GLAD YOU UPDATED.

Second: Oh man! You really really have to update the next chapter soon! Vinny needs to catch up to her and explain!

Third: Update soon please!
chrissy.qld chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

UPDATE SOON!

MorningManiacEveningElegance chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Oh please update soon! It's been far to long!
174 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »