Reviews for Your Story
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
i gotta say thats really good leaving me wanting more . well , lets have it ! is there more or is that the way the story is designed leaving the rest to the imagination ? this is me , your dad . i've gotta say your writing and storys keep me reading and wanting more . good job youngsta .
lijuan chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
hi !

Zac chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Dude this is very good. I think possibly the strongest quality is your commentary on social intaraction and small-town culture. Spot-on.
Error 404 User not found chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
wo... i LOVE THE ENDING! thats my kind of story, and it was very nicley done. I hope you dont mind... I've added it to my community...
Punslinger chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
A fine story narrated in the second person - a trick not easy to pull off. "Horror is a matter of being afraid of what you want." - a sharp opening hook that holds the reader fast all the way to the chillingly ambiguous conclusion that reveals just enough to accentuate the horror. Some memorable lines: "The skeletal leaves carpet the sidewalk..." "The yellow moon coldly glances down from the darkening sky..." Good job. Maybe you'll look up my Halloween story "Adrianne and the Horsemanless Head." Something a little different from this.